Plague - remedy

Requested by @ledkitty

Female reader

This is in the Plague/Adiris' Point if view

Enjoy~

Another trial finished with the same results. I feel empty. I feel that I am missing a crucial part of me. A void that must be filled.

I sat at the killer camp fire, hoping that the flame would give me a sign. I am almost desperate. But the again, who could love someone who vomits on survivors, or was given a name such as Plague for these games the Entity has us play.

These thoughts made me more depressed than I already was.

~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 more trials Hag came back from her round. "There is a new survivor. Very fast and strong." Hag informed us. I listened quietly as the others talked if this new survivor, it's a girl. I'm curious as to what she is like.

As if the Entity heard my thoughts I was engulfed in the shadowy mist that takes us to the trial. I wait patiently as the survivors prepare, which did not take long.

The moment I can see my surroundings I quietly search for this newcomer. I found three I already recognize, but where is the fourth?
My search brought me to the lower level if my temple. I see a locker open and quietly close, they must have heard me. I carefully walk to the locker and open it, only to see the most glorious creature I have ever seen. Luscious (h/l) (h/c) hair, shining (e/c) eyes, a (short/tall) stature and rosey cheeks.

My cheeks flushed at the sight of her. She was trembling, I must not have her scared of me.

"Hello, " I shyly say to her. "Please do not fear me, I mean no harm."
She looked at me and smiled, "you are much nicer then the last person I was being chased by." I stepped aside so she could exit the locker. "I'm y/n, what's your name? " "Adiris, but many call me Plague." "Why is that? " I thought back to my past. "In my time I was a priestess, a very favored one at that. My devotion was praised apon. During a period of me being a priestess a plague struck many people, I was quick to pray and perform healings for the people. But I too had the plague. I left with a handful of other citizens who had this disease, to make sure no one else could receive it. I passed on some time after, but the Entity resurrected me and brought me here. " y/n was in shock. "You must have saved hundreds" the look she gave me was one of admiration.

"What is your story y/n? "
"Not one of excitement like yours. "
"I do not believe that. " we finally sat down, I tenderly listen to y/n as she spoke.

"I was born just like anyone really, I grew up liking music, reading, writing, and I love games. My parents got divorced just before I came here, they were doing just fine until dad got a new job. Let's see...... " she thought for a moment, I waited patiently for her to continue. "I'm a single child, was bullied in high school, graduated college and had a jod to earn myself a house. That's basically it."

"Your story wasn't as bad as you thought." She smiled at my compliment. "I would love to stay and chat, but your teammates will start to suspect something. Now go, fix those generators." "Right! " she was at the entrance when she came back and kissed my exposed warped cheek. Suddenly I was filled with such happiness, the void in my heart finally overflowed. This y/n is what I have been missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived back at camp, much more joyful than before. I hooked all except y/n, I led her to the hatch to escape safely. My joyful aura spread through everyone near by.

That simple peck on the cheek seemed like a sign that it is ok to pursue and court the beautiful y/n.

Note: Done 😄 682 words, but that's ok. If a part 2 us desired I shall deliver 💜