Michael Myers - Happy Birthday

Sweet gentle female reader
Request by Lurie5
All fluff

"Stop pouting Y/n,  he won't mind."
"But Steve,  I wanna get him something special for his birthday."   My shoulders slumped further as I rummaged through my things,  almost on the verge of tears.   "Y/n just trust me,  ok?"    I sat on my bed and nodded,  sighing in defeat.   "Anyway,  Michael will be here in a bit.   If we cross paths I'll let him know he can just walk in.  Are you going to be ok?"     "I think so,   you go on ahead Steve."    "Ok,  I'll see you later." 
He waved and left,  leaving me to myself.
My heart pounded in my chest as my nose tingled.  Don't cry don't cry....   

A soft knock came from the door followed by my boyfriend walking an and closing the door,   slowly beelining to me.   He took his mask off before he spoke,  "What's wrong
Y/n?    I see the tears in your eyes."   Once he was kneeling in front of me I jumped into arms,  shedding a few tears.   "I wanted to get you something special for your birthday,  but I couldn't find anything good enough."   His bigger figure practically encased me in one of his amazingly warm hugs.   "You don't need to give me anything except you.   Your hugs,  kisses, attention,  anything I get from you is perfect."   
He picked me up and sat on my bed with me on his lap,  taking one of my hands and setting it on his head.   He's letting me play with his soft brown hair!
He kissed away the salty tears from my cheeks and had us lay down.
"Michael,  what if you tried on a teen boy outfit?"    "Hmm,  only if you pick it out for me."    "Okie."   I snuggled further into him,   giving him light kisses and carding my fingers through his hair.

"Happy birthday Michael."

Veeery short lol,  but it does the trick
Also here's the outfit I was thinking of for Michael 🤌

Veeery short lol,  but it does the trickAlso here's the outfit I was thinking of for Michael 🤌

Picture is my own using the Zepeto app