; Forty Three

Chase*

Mmm..Mom? My eyes fluttered open. Hey baby. She held my hand.
I looked around. Your tests were successful sweetheart. She didn't damage anything,you were just really sensitive. She smiled.
Thank god. I said. Crazy bitch. Dad said.
Bill! Mom scolded. I chuckled but it hurt.
Careful baby. You'll be sore for awhile,she said don't strain. She rubbed my hand.
I nodded. Okay. She said.
Dad got up. I looked around and saw I had Ryan and Alex Bowman my teammate here with me. I smiled.
Mom kissed my head and went to find something in the food court.

Klaire*
I was drunk off my ass. Lina was stumbling all over the place. I sang along to "Simple Man" and Lina danced with me all night,Brent was killing it.
Zach was amazing! I took a drink of my beer and cheered it with Lina.

Eric!!! I called when E Bass was coming down the long hall. Hey girl! Woah someone's drunk!! He laughed holding me up.
Yeah. Chase is hurt,needed a pick me up. I shrugged. I'm sorry K. He said.
I smiled. Lina cheesed like a Cheshire Cat.
I got a cab home for the night. Lina passed out.

Hey babe! I know you're heading home,I love you. Chase's tests come out good. He's ok. Be careful. I love you again,I'm glad you had fun tonight. I listened to my boyfriend's message.
Lina called Chase drunk as a skunk,I was laughing my ass off in my head at her. Chase was laughing.
I helped her in the hotel she's a little worse than me I threw her and her stuff on the bed I was beat.

I called my sweet man back so he wouldn't worry about us.
Hey sweetheart. He answered. Hey babe! I smiled.
You okay? He asked. Yeah,we got drunk we're in a hotel for the night. I said. Let me come get you baby,I miss you. I'm still in Charlotte. Not that far if it means getting to you doll. He said.
Okay love. I gave in. I'll be there as soon as I can. I'm still at the hospital right now,I'll text you when I leave baby girl. I love you. He said.
I love you Eric. I hung up looking around the room and out the window at the night. Who was that? Lina mumbled. Eric. He's coming to get us,go back to sleep girl. I said tucking her in. Smiling at our childish antics.

Gianna* Hey sweet boy. I smiled at my boyfriend walked in the room. Hey darling. How you feeling?? He asked me.
Pretty good. I rubbed my stomach content. He smiled.
I love you. I said. I love you! He beamed.

Klaire*
I was drunk. I danced around the room,Lina passed out still. I wanted my fiancé. I waited for him,Lina had Chase wrapped around her finger. A few hours later there was a knock at the hotel door.
Hey baby! I jumped in Eric's arms.
Hey sweetheart!! He kissed me. I nuzzled in his neck. You taste like vodka. He murmured.
I bet my pussy tastes better. I licked his neck. He threw me on the floor and pulled down my skinny jeans I gasped at his hot breath on my wet walls.
You drive me crazy baby! He smirked handsome. I smiled lazily. You're drunk. He kissed down my neck.
No fucking kidding..I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my neck. Right here? I asked.
She's passed out. He said.
I will be too if you don't take me right now. I bit his ear. He took off my panties.
So wet for me,I miss you baby. He looked into my eyes. I miss you babe! I blew hot air in his ear.
Fuck. He slurred. I watched as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. His boxers hit the floor and I fought myself to stay down and not make any noise.
He plunged into me hard and I gasped.

Chase (Rice)* I kept Linas flat warm while she was in Raleigh.
Klaire was such a good time! I fixed something to eat.
I laughed when I got a drunk picture of her from klaire.

Klaire*
Ericcc! I moaned. God yes,say my name baby! He gasped. Ericccc!! I cried. Yes. He groaned.
I moaned so loud for him. He came.
I did too with him.
I flipped us over. I took him in balls deep to clean him. Suck me baby!!!! He moaned rocking his hips.

Lina*
I woke up with a splitting headache and klaire and Chief ass naked on the floor.
Klaire! Eric! I hollered. Oh my god!!! Eric covered himself and grabbed his clothes running in the bathroom. Klaire was red as a tomato but then smirked. I winked.
She rolled her eyes and got dressed to go. I took everything in and got ready. I puked right before we left.
I didn't even know that Eric was coming,I was ready to see my Chase tonight.