;Eleven

Eric*
That was a fuckup! I stated. Least it was better than you're last one. Ryan deadpanned. You call that good? I referred to his bad hit just now.

Eric!!! Klaire called. We'd been out here 20-30 minutes or so.
We were having a blast,it's hot though.
Chase passed out..she looked me in the eye panicked. I noticed him. Holy shit! Ryan go get some water...I breathed. He did. Chase,wake up! Please!!! Klaire cried. Sweetheart,he's ok. I rubbed her back. He just was getting in position to hit the ball when he just fell...he just passed out. She rambled. It's okay,shh. I soothed her looking at him. Ryan came back with the water and some towels I called the medics holding klaire close to me as she had her face hid in my arm. They were on their way,I rubbed klaires arm as she got herself pulled together. Chase wake up. She spoke brokenly as she dabbed his face with the wet towel pouring the water down his throat,he didn't move. The medics came and put some oxygen on him klaire looked away. I can't see him in that mask,Ryan. She cried. I know. His voice cracked as he hugged her. I frowned watching them. They fanned him and gave him an iv to get fluids in his body,he's entirely too dehydrated. I had his head propped up against my chest. Klaire watched sobbing. I feared she'd have a panic attack. I gave her a weak smile,she hiccuped,Ryan was slowly holding it together.

This is our bestfriend here we're all nervous. He started to open his eyes,I shifted a little to look at him. Chase. Chase wake up pal. I said. The lights too bright for him. The medic said. I nodded. Chase? Klaire asked. He's dehydrated to the max. The assistant medic told her. Oh my god..she cried. He's okay,he's good. Ryan rubbed her back. The medics put chase in the back of the ambulance where it was cool. Klaire baby girl come here. I wrapped my girl in my arms and sat her down where it was just us. It's scary...she sniffled. I know. He's ok,he's waking up. I said holding her close to my side. I love you..she put her face in my stomach. I love you too,darling. I kissed her temple. He's cooling off. He's breathing more stable now,he can continue golfing here in about a few minutes. The medic said. I smiled. Klaire let out a relieved thank you.

I just took the iv out. His fluid levels are good now,Ryan is with him. The assistant medic told us. Thank you!!! I smiled appreciatively. Klaire cried seeing Ryan and chase coming our way. Chase! Klaire hugged him. Klaire! Im sorry...he cried. I understand,you scared me. She hid her face in his chest. Ryan smiled softly. Thank you very much!! Ryan nodded at the medics. Of course!!!! They smiled. Thank you. Klaire smiled genuinely at them still cuddled to chase scared he'd pass out or get sick again. You're welcome! They smiled.
I smiled watching them the two were so close. Chase are you okay? Klaire asked him. Yes,I just have a headache. He smiled.
We continued our game of golf as they left,chase got back in position and the ball went clean across the course missing the hole.

Fucker. Klaire muttered. Tally whacked it. Chase chuckled. Klaire smiled. I looked at her,she looked over at me I winked. Ryan dammit! Chase stuck his tongue out. Your the one that referred to a penis. He retaliated. Chaser!! Klaire hit him in the arm. My face was red I was trying not to laugh,klaire shook her head. Damn it. Chase cursed.