;Thirty

Eric*
Good morning babe. I kissed my girlfriend on the lips slowly. Good morning handsome! She pecked my lips with a tired smile,I got up and went to the bathroom.
Todays the shinedown concert.

I felt her behind me and a hand placed on my penis as I pissed. You hungry,love? I turned my head barely to see her. Just for you... she breathed down my neck.
Yeah? I tightened as I pissed harder.

She stroked. I threw my head back on her shoulder.
I couldn't breathe my air was tightening.
I finished and she stuffed me back in my pants and rested her hand over my bulge. I felt suffocated.

She pushed me back to bed. I watched her crawl on top of me. My heart raced.
My body heated.

She kissed my lips hard with desire. I had my hands on her sides.
I love you,babydoll. I said.
I love you Chief. She whispered. She removed my shorts and my briefs.

She felt me up and I screamed. Eric...you're so loud baby! She pushed pressure.
I stiffened.

Damn your so tight. She stroked slow.

I whimpered under her. She dropped atop me once I climaxed.
Come here..I grabbed her face in my hands.

If you don't lay me down right now I might fuck Brent smith tonight.. She held my dick in her hands. You wouldn't...I gritted.
Maybe!! She worked her way down. I flipped us over.
She smirked. I chuckled. I swear to god,klaire. I shook my head looking down.

You really thought I would? She asked. I don't know,maybe. I confessed.
Really? She asked. I looked deep into her eye.
Her blue orbs consuming mine.
He is hot..she said. I narrowed my eyes.

Not as hot as you,babe. I love you. She pulled my head down with her arms around my neck I kissed her lips. She bit her bottom lip.
Fuck. I said. She smiled. I love you too... I moved my hand to her thigh.
She graced me with a handjob.

I slowly kissed her lips,and thrusted inside.
She moaned.
Come here. I pulled her closer.
With a groan she did.

I smiled,my heart full. My girl in my arms.
The sun up. The blinds closed. Her body in mine.
I collapsed on her after we climate together. She bit her bottom lip.
Seductively I licked her lip and she wrapped her arms around me tighter. I love you so fucking much. She said her voice small.
I love you babe. I said.

Klaire*
Eric thrusted with passion. I closed my eyes,this was heaven.
He kissed my cheek. Climaxing with me.

Babydoll,wake up I'm making breakfast. Eric cooed in my ear. I opened my eyes bringing me closer he kissed my lips slowly. I smiled.
Getting up I followed him downstairs the whiff of toast and eggs egging me along.

Sweetheart it's time to get ready! Eric kissed my temple. We were cuddling watching a movie. I looked up at him,he cradled my face in his hands. Damn I love you,Church. I pecked his lips.
I love you too. He chuckled.

I showered,got done with my routine,I put on my black shinedown ATTENTION ATTENTION t-shirt with their picture,put on my black holy jeans,my black combat boots,with my handcuff earrings. I put on my foundation,concealer,and my red lipstick.

Damn,girl you clean up nice. Eric scored me from head to toe. Thanks stranger. I smiled wickedly.
He got in the shower. He put on his black T-shirt,grey jeans,and his brown timberlands.
I smiled. He fluffed up his hair. Let's go,babe. I put things in mg black crossbody bag. He smiled.
I went downstairs.
He locked up.

It was time for the show and the meet and greets were before the show. I was anticipant. I was anxious. I couldn't wait.
This was unnerving.
Shits getting real. Eric and I took a selfie. I sent it to my mom,dad.