;Fifteen

Klaire* I went upstairs and found Eric reading his book on the bed,I smirked and jumped on the bed he looked at me skeptically. I put his book down. My dear,I believe I may told you I'd do something I made a promise. I got on top of him. He smirked. I love you babe. I smiled. I love you,sweetheart. He placed his hands on my waist. I crashed my lips onto his. He moaned. I straddled him,he suckled on my bottom lip I took off his shirt. I ran my hands down to his pants and I slid them off,his boxers I left on. He moaned biting my bottom lip. Eric..I breathed. He slid my purple sweats off. I put my hands on his chest kissing his lips harder. Klaire.... he placed his hands on my sides,I moaned. I love you. He moaned. I love you. I breathed in between kisses. He pulled my panties off and I started rubbing on the front of his boxers. He groaned. I pressed myself on him,he ran his hands down my sides. I felt him harden underneath me and I came all over his underwear. Oh god...he grumbled. I ran my hands up his stomach and down his side and pulled him out of his boxers,he tensed underneath me. I rubbed him up and down my walls and he clawed my waist as I threw my head back. Oh my god! He groaned. I stroked him hard with my hands and looked into his eyes. He breathed hard,my eyes darkened and he came all over my womanhood. Klaire!! He screamed.

Chase*
Ryan! I knocked on the door,no answer. I walked in and found him passed out on the couch.
I smiled.

20 minutes later he started to wake up. I watched him,my eyes focused on how his facial reaction was. He looked at me. I waved sarcastically chuckling.

Chase? He asked,squinting. Are you okay? I asked him.

I'm fine. He said. Call klaire she's worried to death. I said. Ok. He moaned.
Ryan. I said. What? He asked. Are you ok? I asked. Yes. He said.

Klaire! He said dramatically. Hey Ryan. She said happily. I smiled,watching him.
He was sore I could tell.

I worried about him being stubborn and really not being able to race Sunday.

Klaire sounded so happy to hear from him and not worried anymore she was so worried. What are you doing? He asked her. Playing cards with Anthony! I don't have a clue what I'm doing,but I'm learning. She said. He chuckled. Ryan? She asked. Yes? He asked. Are you ok? She asked him. I'm good. Ryan said. Okay. She said sounding unsure. Klaire I'm fine,I promise. He said pinching his forehead and squinting his eyes. Ryan. I said. He didn't do anything.

I got up. His eyes were closed,he wasn't focused. Ryan? I asked concerned. Ryan,hello? She asked worried. Are you there? She asked. Klaire,klaire,I don't know what's wrong. He just stopped talking. He's just sitting here with his forehead pressed between his fingers. I said.

She sighed and I could picture her shake her head. Chase,is he okay? He better not have been lying to me dammit,I'll kill him now. She said and I closed my eyes shaking my head. He said he's ok. I said. I'm fine,just a headache guys. Ryan said. You're back. I said sarcastically. He stuck his tongue and rolled his eyes,I looked back at the phone. Ryan don't do that,damnit you. Klaire moaned. I'm sorry. He apologized. It's ok. She said. I'm okay. He said. Eric's getting ready we're about to leave,we should be in Charlotte in a few hours I'll call you when we get there. She said. Ok yes please. I said. Bye. She said. Bye. Ryan waved like an idiot. Bye. I smiled. She hung up,I looked at ryan my eyebrow raised and he hung his head low.

Klaire* Charlotte*

I got ready in my black pants,black hoodie,and my snake vans.
Hey babe! I smiled when Eric came down the hall. Hey sweetheart,I'm about to go out. He said. You look good. I love you. I smiled. I love you too. He said. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him.
He kissed my forehead.

Go get 'em baby doll,I'll be right here. I said. He smiled and left.
He straightened his Jean jacket and his ear pieces.
I smiled.

Sunday* Chase*

I got the 2nd pole. Logano the pole,and Ryan 3rd. Practice was awesome for me. Terrible for Ryan,his car just wasn't there. But it was better yesterday. I hope he's okay. Chase. Joey said. Hey. I smiled meekly.
Is Ryan ok? He asked. Yeah,I hope so. I said. He sighed. He's acting weird. He crinkled his eyebrows. I know. I said.

Klaire* Anthony,Anthony. Anthony! I tried to wake him up.
What? He grumbled,I rolled my eyes.
Get up. You have to make breakfast,Eric and I are leaving. I said.

He groaned and nodded I jumped on the bed. Klaire! Anthony yelled. What? I asked. Quit jumping on the bed!! He acted like he was pulling out his hair. It's my bed. I said. It's Eric's bed. He argued. So,technically Anthony it's my bed. I said nonchalant. He rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. Klaire!!! Eric hollered. I got down,and went downstairs. What babe? I asked. What do you want for breakfast,sweetheart? He asked. Oh,Anthony's cooking. I said. Exactly but whatever you want I'll lay out and he'll cook. He said with a smile.

Atlanta* 12:45 PM* Race starts at 3:30-

Babe! I called. I'm coming sweetheart,I'm getting my shoes on. Eric said from the bedroom. In our hotel I looked out the window at the Atlanta motor speedway,chases home track. The band took the bus back to Eric's house in Nashville. I live in a apartment downtown Nashville,near where I work. I put on my black chase Elliott most popular driver T-shirt,my black leggings,I put my hair up in a bun,my chase Elliott earrings,and my red Nikes. We got out to the track and chase and Daniel Suarez were talking with Joey Logano i wrapped my arms around chase from behind and he swirled around Logano laughed. Hey klaire,you made it. He smiled. Of course I did chase,I brought butthead with me. I said smiling turning around to face Eric smiling. He smiled,chase laughed going to hug him. Glad you could make it Chief I hate I sprung it on you right after your show. He said. No,hell no. I wanted to come! I missed you Friday night. Eric smiled. I know,you put on one hell of a show. But...duty calls,I had to be here. Ryan is still not right...he shook his head. Chase where's he at? I asked. In his bus I think klaire,bubba went to check on him. He said. I nodded. Thanks chase, I'm going to go over there. I said. He smiled. Eric patted my back.
Ryan? I asked when I got to his trailer door,it was open. He didn't say anything. I walked in.

Ryan! It's klaire,hello. I said walking around looking for him. I found him in his bed,in uniforms. Ryan!! Are you okay? I asked. Oh,klaire! Hey. He smiled.

What are you doing in here? Chase is worried to death about you. I said. I'm fine,I'm ok. He hugged me. Ryan...I hugged him. Joey is worried about you,stop hiding. I said. Ok. He nodded. Okay. I smiled. Let's go out there,get your scrawny ass up. I chuckled. Ok dumbass. He laughed causing me to stick my tongue out with a smile.