;Twenty Three

Eric* Your safe,I'm here. I rested inside her as she broke down mid-way. Eric,I thought he was going to kill me,I just want you... I was so scared! She cried. I'm right here baby. You got me. I rubbed her back. She sobbed in my chest.
I hated to see her this way.

I'll be back babydoll I got to go get you some towels. I'm not going anywhere,I love you. I assured her. I love you. She said.
I put my robe on. I went downstairs.

I seen scotch in the den and I smiled.

I was going to get my girl some water when I seen a figure out my kitchen window. I shrugged it off and as I'd turned around before I could think I was stabbed in the chest where my heart lie. It happened so fast I couldn't see I got tied to a chair,my eyes dazed.

Klaire*

Eric!! I called. For the 9th time nothing,I hobbled out of the bathtub and put Eric's towel around me.
I walked downstairs to the small lounge room at the end of the stairs.

Eric!!! I let out a blood curdling scream. It was him.
Oh my god. There was blood everywhere. Eric's robe was torn off,he was half conscious in the chair.
There was a knife in his heart. I wanted to die.

Who are you? I screeched. He punched me. What do you want? I cried looking at Eric who's head was dangled by his shoulder. You just shut the hell up and lay on the couch,little girl. Eric!!!! I cried aloud. He didn't move his eyes fully closed. Shut up and get on the couch!! He threatened me,I squeaked and did what he said. If you make a sound..I will kill him... he moved his index finger up my towel under the bottom. I bit my lip. He stuck his finger in and I held my breath,I felt so dirty.

He lifted the bottom of the towel up and rested it on my stomach he started pounding into me and finally I just stared at Eric,my heart shattered on the floor. His head fell to the side I tried not to whimper,he pulled out and I looked at the guy. He looked at me with his eyes darkened.
I let a tear slip from my eye. He pulled my towel down.

He just left. I stared at Eric's robe open at his chest,seeing him like this pained me. There was blood pouring out of me I was so sore. I was already sore,now it's much more. I noticed Eric's phone on the coffee table and I grabbed it. I cringed as I tried to position myself,I was in so much pain.
I looked at Eric one more time.

Eric!!! I cried.

Anthony!! I sobbed as he answered. Klaire!!! Oh my god,what's wrong? He asked. Get over here as fast as you can!!!! I cried staring at Eric. What happened?! He asked frantic. Eric's been stabbed and I've been raped! He's not conscious..I cried. Bloody hell... I'm on my way! Breathe. He coaxed. I tried. Hurry! I whimpered. I'm coming sweetheart,I'm getting in my car. He said calmly.
I hung up and cringed as I got up.

I put Eric's phone on the counter and I carefully went upstairs.

I got cleaned up and I put Eric's T-shirt on. I felt like I needed another bath,I felt so filthy.

Eric!!! Baby,stay with me. Your okay....i untied him and got him laid down on the couch. After I cleaned it up and Lysol wiped it.
I feared he was severely hurt.

I heard a knock before the door opened.

Anthony! I cried. Your safe now. He cooed. I clung onto him like my life depended on it.
He looked at Eric and visibly went pale. I'm afraid to pull it out. I cried. I got it. He'll be ok,go call 911. He instructed. Okay. I said and grabbed Eric's phone to call 911.
911 what's your emergency? The sweet lady asked. Yes I'm klaire Jackson,my fiancés been stabbed and I've been raped twice by the same guy. 912 Crooked Creek Dr. I explained shaky. Anthony had whipped his head around and looked at me trying not to cry. Ok ma'am,I'll send someone right out. Is your fiancé breathing? She asked. Anthony is he breathing? I whimpered. Fairly. He said in his rich accent. Not good. I cried. Ok ma'am it's okay. The ambulance is on its way,just stay with him! She coaxed. Thank you. I cried. You're welcome. She said. I hung up.