;Six

Eric* I felt an excruciating pain in my chest. Holy shit! I groaned,placing my hand over my chest and easing my way up into a siting position. I hated to wake Klaire up. She was so comfortable,I got to where I was sitting and it eased off until I felt a sharp pain slice through my sternum. Holy fuck! I bit my bottom lip. I carefully got up and hobbled to the kitchen,my chest hurt so bad it wasn't even funny. I took the pills and cringed. My whole chest swarmed with pain,I whimpered aloud gritting my teeth and cringing my eyes shut. Babe? I heard her voice,concerned I barely turned around. Eric...she trailed walking toward me. It hurts....I gritted. Eric,come here. She frowned. I grimaced as I moved towards her. She pulled my shirt up,I closed my eyes trying to regain my breath. That bruise is growing. Its bad sweetheart,just breathe. She put my shirt down. I tried to take a deep breath but it hurt. I groaned. She held my hand,and guided me to the living room to the big couch as I like to refer to the "sexual" couch. She sat me down and I moaned,the pain was excruciating. She held my forearm and laid her head on my shoulder. I'm hurting. I grunted. I know baby,just breathe easy. She kissed my neck. I felt my breath hitch. I love you. She said. I love you,baby girl. I whimpered. She fell asleep again,I sighed closing my eyes to take in this moment. To ease the pain. Eric? I heard my name called,I lightly peeled my eyes open. Hey jo. I smiled softly. Hey are you ok? She asked concerned. Yeah,I will be. I carefully sat up to not wake Klaire. She smiled lightly,looking at Klaire she whispered she'd talk to me later. I nodded and closed my eyes back,the pain was unbearable. Klaire shifted beside me and moved her hand from my bicep to my stomach,I melted into her comforting company and fell into a deeper sleep.

I felt something on my lap,then something wet on my neck. The pain barely eased. Mm..I moaned. I felt the weight on my lap heavier. Hmm...I slightly opened one eye,Klaire was devouring the side of my neck. Baby....I carefully shifted. She wiggled on my lap,my senses beginning to get foggy. Relax Eric.....my name rolled off her lips tiredly. My midsection became uncomfortable,she moved herself back and forth on my lap. I held her upper arms. How do you feel sweetie? She asked,looking at me. Like my chest is on fire. I moaned. She locked her lips with mine,my pain numbed as I acknowledged her touch. Does this feel better? She asked tiredly. Mmhmmm..I groaned. I'm sorry...she whispered. I held her hips with my hands. She started grinding her lower half on me,I let out a guttural moan causing a sharp pain to erupt in my chest. I gritted my teeth. Baby are you ok? She asked alert,her eyes glossy. I exhaled when the pain went away. I nodded. She didn't buy it. Babe,please-I buried my face in her neck. Just fuck me already would you? I growled out. She unzipped my jeans and button pulling me out. I groaned aloud. Shhhh...she felt me up. Ah! I moaned out loud. She put me down and started grinding her hips back and forth. Klaire!! I groaned. She kissed my neck till my head pulled to the side,my body becoming numb. My eyes tired she pulled back I admired her sitting on top of me my member out proud,she pulled off her shorts her lacy undies were rubbing against me. I cringed. She rubbed me with her lacy lower half. Damn! I groaned out loud saying the fuck with whoever was upstairs. She pulled me into her hands again and put me into the underside of her underwear,I swear I stopped breathing. Breathe Eric.. she cooed. Fuck!! I breathed heavily,her core was stiff. She situated me right in front of her and started moving up and down. I looked at myself in her underwear,my heartbeat pounding my sternum. I couldn't breathe. Ahh!! I bit my lip. I was losing it,I couldn't take it. You like that,baby? She leaned her body closer and started sucking on my earlobe,I was breathing heavy. She took ahold of the front of her underwear and squeezed as I was already in pain down there and I came everywhere. She took her panties off,and as soon as she did..she pissed. Oh my god!!! I gasped as I breathed heavily. She grinded her womanhood on me all afternoon,until I gave way to the pain of the sweet torture and she finally climaxed my chest pain tenfold but mostly forgotten as she had me seduced.

Driver* Hey Lacey,I was wondering if when you-oh my god!!! I was cut off when I seen. Driver,what's wrong? H-I couldn't believe it. Eric's asleep on the couch with his penis sticking out of his zipper. I said in a stunned trance. She started choking,I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. Babe are you ok? I asked. Yeah,sorry I was drinking when you said that. She laughed. I sat down at the table with my drink and I heard Anthony singing coming down the stairs,I grumbled inwardly and turned to look around at him. As if on cue. What the fuck?? I knew this was going to happen. I told my girlfriend of 2 years I had to go. Anthony always making the scene,damn English man. I shook my head at his idiocy. Anthony?! Eric blurted,I walked in to the room to find him covering a blanket over himself. Your fly was down. Anthony pointed out. Dude! I retorted. Eric closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes,Anthony shrugged and looked at Klaire asleep next to him. Fuck you!!! Eric bit. Oh wouldn't you like to. Anthony drew all attention to his body cockily with a smirk. Self centered bitch. Shut up,you shit. Eric shook his head. Oh my god,boys! I burst. Klaire lightly started to stir. I looked at her and Eric sat up reaching under the covers. Anthony went into the kitchen,I tried to calm myself down.

Eric* Klaire reached her hand under the blanket and grabbed me. I could barely hold it,she started to rub me. Klaire the boys are in here. I mumbled in her ear. She jerked her hand away,I zipped my zipper. She looked up I was glad she got back dressed before she fell asleep leaving me aching and tortured,dammit I looked up at driver and noticed Anthony wasn't there. Driver,hey. She smiled situating herself on the couch. I smiled like nothing ever happened,putting on a fake fuck you face. Hey. He said smiling softly. What are you doing? She asked,he had his hands shoved in his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his feet looking at the floor. Nothing,just getting a snack in the kitchen. He said. I painfully got up,my sternum burning through me. Klaire held my forearm until she was sure I was securely up. I smiled softly at her. Driver smiled at me. I flashed my teeth at him in a warning way and kept going,I can't believe he,I knew Anthony was in here hiding. Little bitch struck on himself my photographer.

Klaire*

I got up and driver smiled. You doing anything today? I asked,seeing as it was already lunch time. Nah. I'm just going to play around with guitars,Lacey's coming down tomorrow. He said. Oh. Sounds good! I smiled. He smiled,I could tell she was the one for him. I went to the kitchen to find Eric and Anthony arguing and Anthony threatening him with a pan as Eric held a cup of ice cold whiskey in his hand. Oh my god,these two. Hey!! I yelled,taking the pan from Anthony and wacking him in the arm with it. He hissed,I took the drink from Eric narrowing my eyes. He smiled gently. Ow! Anthony yelled. Fuck you,it didn't hurt. I said. He stuck his tongue out at me and driver walked in the room. Y'all are disturbing my thinking! He protested. They totally ignored him. Give me my drink. Eric whined. No. You weren't going to drink it,you were going to throw the glass at him. I pointed to Anthony. I was not!! He defended himself. BS. I admitted. I would not waste good whiskey on that butthole. He deadpanned. I rolled my eyes. I drank it,and sat down at the table to text my dad. Really? Eric asked. Yes,now go apologize to Anthony. I said looking at my phone. He grumbled. Anthony gave a soft smile. He kissed my temple. I looked up at him and smiled,he went into the kitchen and apologized to him and they started talking about fridays layouts.