; Thirty Six

Klaire*

Now I was just furious.

Eric answer your damn phone or I will kick your balls so hard you'll need a ice pack built in depends! I threw my phone at the floor and massaged my temples. I think I need one. Brent said scared.
I fell into him. He always makes me feel better when I'm upset. He's such a good friend.
I'm sorry,girly. B said. I broke down. He stroked my hair.

I can't believe he would do this! I screamed. He watched me lose my shit.
I'm going to find him. I'll see you later. I said.

He nodded. I tugged his hand. He smiled briefly.

I ran out and got in my jeep speeding up the road. This was not Eric.
He's better than this. He knows Brent.

Eric what the fuck?? I yelled into my phone as he still didn't answer. I turned on the radio and hell on the heart was playing,mad I shut it off. I found his truck at the bar downtown I cursed and pulled in shutting the car off. I walked in mad as hell and seen him at the bar,checking a girl out.
I swallowed everything and felt jelly in my legs. He was watching her do a lap dance on him.

Eric!!! I yelled furious. He choked. The girl pressed herself further on him. He threw his head back,unbuckling his pants.
I threw the girl down and hit her head on the bar.

Eric was dazed. My heart was shattered. She was startled and walked off,I wasn't going to watch Eric fuck her right in front of me. Wake up! I slapped him. He stared at me and I drug him to a backroom,he was so drunk.
Eric! Brent is just my friend! Nothing more,I love you. I'm sorry. I said. I got the wrong impression! I'm sorry!!!!! He cried. Baby I don't want to fight with you. I cried so hard.
He pulled me into his embrace and flipped me over on the bed.

He ripped my flannel open and starting sucking my breasts. Babe!!!!!! I screamed. He pressed himself ontop of me.
I reached in and started feeling his dick. Ahhhhhhh!!! He arched his body. I pulled his pants down and stared at him lusty. He kicked his boxers off and straddled over top me. I smiled now drunk as for I was now drunk kissing his lips his body pressed on mine. He unzipped my fly and rubbed his tip over the front of my panties. Oh my god!!!! I bit my bottom lip.
He pulled my pants off. I breathed hard. He gripped my ass I cringed. He pulled my underwear's down.

He pumped his penis a few times before entering me.
I screamed as he hammered in and out of me. I already couldn't walk this morning.
He was pretty stiff too I noticed his member when he came down for breakfast. He pulled out and came everywhere.
I climaxed with him and dropped.

He breathed hard too. I just looked at him.
He had his eyes closed.

He was still drunk. I shook my head. He started crying.
Baby. I scooted over to him. He wrapped me so tight in his arms. I almost cheated on you! He broke down.

You were going to have sex with that girl right in front of me. I stated.
I'm sorry baby!! He cried. You're drunk. I said.

I know but that's no excuse,dammit. He cried harder. I was going to fuck her!!! He came to realization.
He was starting to sober up.

It's okay. It didn't happen,I am mad. I admitted. I know. He said.
I nodded.

I should've just drove to clear my mind. He sighed. You did something rash. It's ok,we all do it. I said.
He gulped. I love you. He looked into my eyes.
I love you baby! I grabbed his face and kissed him. I'll call the doctor. I said.
He was still stick straight.

I swallowed my pride and called the doctor. Eric was laying flat on his back his glory sticking straight up. I laid on top of him and teased it. Oh my god,babe...he gasped.
Breathe honey.. I lowered down and sucked his head. He gripped the bedsheets and let out a loud moan. I smiled.
Lower baby.... He breathed out.