;Thirty One

I remember Brent saying yesterday that this coming week they're on break from tour. Eric's next show is Friday in Denver. Brent wants to hang out before then,which I think is really cool.

It's been 2 days since the concert and Eric has his stitches taken out tomorrow. I can't wait,I've been nervous about him popping them again.
His bruise is almost faded now.

I got up the next morning and took him to the doctor to get them out. He was okay.
I was cringing.

Eric took his shirt off and I held it as he sat down on the bench.

Holy shittt!!! He groaned and the nurse pulled another stitch out,I rubbed his hand. You're doing good babe. I assured. Just 5 more to go Chief. The doctor smiled. He nodded putting his head on my shoulder. Breathe babe,you're doing great! I said. I feel like I may pass out.. he huffed. It's okay babe. I rubbed his back. The doctor pulled another one out. Shit,fuck!! He gritted his face in my shoulder.
You're doing good. I assured him. This hurts like a bitch,babe!! He strained.

3 more Eric.. the doctor warned the nurse standing to the side with a needle just in case he passes out. I smiled at her. She hid a chuckle. Mmmmm!! He grunted barely biting my shoulder as the doctor pulled another out.
I'm sorry,man. He said. He nodded.

Breathe baby. I whispered in his ear. I'm trying. He looked into my eyes.

Alright last two Chief. The doctor said. The nurse watched. She smiled at me. I rubbed Eric's back. He pulled one out and Eric whimpered.
Then the last one and Eric tensed before collapsing in my lap. You're ok babe. I chuckled.
He breathed deeply.

I handed him his shirt.

Thank you. He smiled at the doctor and the nurse. Your welcome. They smiled.
I nodded.

We left after checking out at the desk.
Are you sore? I asked him. Not really. He smiled.

Are you okay? He asked sincerely.

Yeah. I said. I'm still sorry. He apologized. Baby.. I put my hand on his leg.
I can't help it,my love. He looked at me.

I know. I said. Even though the first time was much worse this is twice now.. and I couldn't do anything about it. He tugged at his shirt.
Baby I'm fine. I looked at him. He shook his head as he drove down the road to the Waffle House.

Zach was there sweetheart. It's ok,I get it. Both times! How would you know? I stated. Not let you go to let these fucking things happen to you!! Not be watching football and drinking my ass off! He broke down fully. Pull over babe. I said.
He did shaking.

God baby,your shaking. I said looking over his body.

He closed his eyes briefly. I fucking love you until this world ends baby,you need to know that. I won't throw you to the curb till you do something damn bitch ass stupid! I said.
He kept his head down.

I love you Kenneth Eric Church. I felt my heart pounding. He pulled me over into the drivers seat looking into my eyes.
I pulled his fly down and rested my hand over his boxers. He sighed.

Breathe..I instructed. He struggled to catch his breath.
I love you baby girl! He smiled what he could.

I love you,church. I reached my hand in his boxers and pulled out.
Damn!! He shouted. I kissed his lips and with force he placed me on top of him and I lost my breath.

I sucked on his bottom lip. I want to fuck you until you feel dehydrated down there.. he looked deep into my eyes.
Then do it. I teased. He smirked,my baby was coming back.

I stroked kissing his lips with passionate need.

Fuck! He gasped.
I ripped his shirt off. He looked at me. I laid his seat back as far back as it would go straddling his hips. He suckled my bottom lip.
When are we getting married? I asked him.