;Eight

Anthony*
I went to see driver to get opinions on the photos I took of him last Saturday. I found him outside at the lake,I walked over to him and found his crying. Driver? I asked cautiously,he turned around startled. Sorry. I said in my British accent coming out. No,it's okay. He smiled slightly. What's wrong? I asked. Lacey lost the baby. He cracked. She was pregnant? I felt so bad,my voice small. He nodded as he looked at the lake. My heart shattered,I rubbed his back. He broke down I turned him around and pulled him in for a hug he cried so hard on my shoulder. I'm sorry,man. I rubbed his back. Thank you..he cried. Driver? I heard her small voice. I turned around,my heartbreaking. Baby,come here..driver bit his bottom lip a tear rolling down his eye. She cried and held on to him. Driver gave me a soft smile and I nodded and went inside,I have two little kids at home 4-5 I wouldn't know what I'd do if something happened to one of them or both. I found myself crying as I went back to my room. I couldn't take it. Life was harsh sometimes,but we have to work through it. I found Joanna and captured her attention. She smiled and come to meet me outside on the front porch,I barely could contain my smile. What's up Anthony? She asked. Smiling,I couldn't help it. Eric's proposing to Klaire tonight. I said. What? She smiled. Yes after 3 years,can you believe it? I asked her. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for her!!!!! She smiled. I know! I smiled. Eric picked out a beautiful ring with me. I can't wait til you see it,til she sees it she will be weak on her knees. She stared off reminiscing. I smiled,putting my hand on hers. She smiled. I'm sure you did a good job with help picking it out,she'll love it. I said. Thank you Anthony! She got teary eyed. Of course,Joanna. I nodded. I have to go call my mom,but I'll be back. She said. Ok. I smiled. Driver came back in and Lacey was outside in the hammock,I felt so bad for him. Are you okay? I asked him. He smiled softly,shrugging. Is she ok? I asked motioning out the window. No. He said his voice hoarse. I'm sorry driver,I hate to know how you feel. I said. He nodded patting my shoulder. I smiled softly,letting him walk past me and upstairs. I felt awful and I walked outside to talk to Lacey. Lacey? I approached her. She looked at me with tear stained eyes,I slightly waved. Anthony. Hey! She forced a smile wiping her tears. I heard sweetheart. I said. She nodded,looking down. I'm sorry. I put my hand on hers. Thank you.. she whispered. I smiled softly and nodded. I feel so empty...she cried. Come here,it's okay. I fought tears and rubbed her back. I feel so at fault Anthony. She said,squeezing the back of my T-shirt. It's not your fault mate....I soothed pulling away to look at her she smiled small. I gave it back. Thank you,is driver ok? She cried. I shook my head frowning. She nodded,we went inside and she went upstairs to his room. I sat down and went over some edits,I decided to FaceTime my kids. Jeff Hyde came in and sat with me. Daddy! Chloe's little voice made my heart soar,I smiled. Hey sweetheart! When are you coming home? She asked. In a few months baby,we're not on break yet. I said. Jeff came in and sat next to Hyde who smiled at Chloe's enthusiasm. Okay daddy. I love you. She beamed. I love you too baby. I said smiling. Here's Colby. She said. Ok sweetheart. I laughed. Colby came to the camera smiling,I felt elated. Hey little buddy. I said. Hi daddy. He smiled. Are you having fun with mom? I asked. Yes,but I miss you. He said. I miss you too dude. I said. I love you,mommy's telling us to go. He frowned. I'll be home in a few months I love you too. I smiled,he nodded. We all waved at each other and Chloe hung up as we all blew each other kisses. I smiled it was sentimental,Colby's autistic. My sweet Chloe's such a happy little girl.

Klaire* Eric and I ended up eating at Olive Garden. I smiled as he took my hand across the table and kissed it,I loved this man. I love you baby girl. He smiled. I love you. I said. After we ate he drove us back to the cabin,I smiled as he went up the long winding driveway I really enjoyed this time to ourselves. When we got parked we just sat there staring at the cabin. You want to go down to the river? He asked me. Babe,it's dark. I said. He raised an eyebrow and smirked,I nodded. Stay right here. He said. I chuckled. He got out and I watched him run inside.

Eric*
Anthony! I called when I knocked on his bedroom door,he opened up smiling. You ready? I asked him. Yeah. He smiled. Did you tell everyone? I asked. Yes. They're down there. He said. Lights up,everything's ready? I asked. Yes mate,stop stressing. He smiled and pushed me out of the room. Go out the back! I said. On it. He said. I got back in the truck and Klaire was on her phone. Texting her mom I smiled and pulled down the driveway to head just around the back to the dock I didn't want her to walk through the woods in her flip flops. It was dark right now,but according to Anthony jo knew the cue to turn the lights on. I smiled to myself. Brr. It's cold as fuck out here,Kenneth. She said. You used my full name? I asked,grinning to myself luckily she couldn't see. I called our parents here all our friends and family are hiding in the woods. To her surprise. Here,sweetheart. I wrapped my jacket around her arms. Thank you babe. She smiled. Klaire. I love you so much,I wish I could put in words. I don't know how you put up with my stubborn ass,or how you work with me. I'll never forget meeting you in that music store when I was just passing through with my parents for a joyride. Then look what the hell it turned to,you sold me that guitar I went home and studied. Went to Nashville got a publishing deal got big into what I'm doing,and now look at us. 3 years strong baby girl,I want to spend the rest of my life with you. On the road,at home. Touring with the new albums,my foolish self wrapped around your hard headed personality. I fucking love you!! I almost cried. She was concerned. I got down on one knee,shaking the lights came on. Klaire Jackson will you marry me? I started to cry. Yes. Oh my god,Eric..yes! She cried shaking like a leaf. As I slipped the ring on her hand everyone came out,including Anthony he put his camera up inside. I smiled holding her in my arms. Looking at everybody crying and clapping,she tucked her face in my neck. I smiled ecstatic. All the sudden chase came up behind her and I knew she'd be excited,I nodded when she wasn't looking.

Klaire*
I felt two hands on my shoulder and I turned around a smile on my face. Chase! I screamed and jumped in his arms. Hey Klaire,congratulations!! He smiled and chuckled. Oh my god! I cried it suddenly hitting me that he was here. Hey...he chuckled,soothing me. I hid my face in his chest. He soothed me by rubbing my back. I couldn't believe what was happening. I'm getting married,chase is here. I hugged him and took in this moment. My heart beating heavy I was afraid he'd leave again if I let go my heart warmed.
I pulled away smiling as chase smiled back. Eric wrapped his arm around me,I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

I'm glad you could make it!! Eric smiled. Me too. It's been a crazy week. He said.
Yeah,I thought you had a benefit today. I smiled. No I lied. He smiled. You fucker. You knew about this,shame. I snickered. Guilty. He put his arms up in surrender. I laughed. Eric kissed my temple.

Congratulations baby. My daddy came over. Thank you. I smiled. He put his arm around me on the other side. I smiled at my life lately,chase got that look in his eye. What? I asked. Come here. He said. I looked at Eric and my dad. My daddy nodded laughing,Eric smirked. I rolled my eyes and chase put his hand out. I took it and he took me around to where the docks met the river. I was confused,he was usually reckless when he was up to something. He stopped on the dock and took his shirt off. He then turned and looked at me. What are you doing? I asked him. He chuckled,jumping in the water. Come in. He said. Chase I can't swim. I said my eyebrows raised. Oh,fuck you. He smiled. I could see Eric laughing with my dad. Then Jeff came and jumped in. Cease? I asked. Hey! He laughed. I shook my head snickering. Congratulations,Klaire!! He smiled. Thanks. I nodded. Get in! He smiled. I can't swim asshole. I said. He stuck his tongue out. Boys. I mumbled. What? Chase asked. Nothing,is this what you wanted to show me? I asked my arms crossed. No. Come here,Klaire. He said. No chase come out here. I said. Ooo,boy she's going to get you. Jeff said. Shut up cease or I'll get you too. I raised my brows. He threw his hands up in surrender. Chase got out and put his shirt back on ruffling up his wet hair. I laughed,he guided me to where he wanted me to go. Close your eyes sweetheart. He said. Okay,they're closed. I sighed. Open. He said amused. I did,and oh my god on earth. It was Ryan blaney... I screamed. Ryan!!! I threw my arms around him,my world stopped. Klaire! I heard Eric come running. Stop,she's ok. I knew chase motioned to Ryan. Oh my god..I heard Eric's smile. Hey girl!! Ryan smiled. I can't believe you're here. I said with a smile evident. I know. In the flesh,there was no way I wasn't coming. He said. Ryan fucking blaney! Eric came up and put his hand on my back before guy hugging Ryan. Eric church!! He smiled. I looked at chase I couldn't believe this day.