;Twenty One

Ryan*
I was discharged. I called chase. I called klaire to let her know that everything was good and I was just making sure she was well and that we were okay.

Chase was laying in his bed upset about how everything went.

I'm on my way back to Charlotte my dads following me a few miles behind,I gave him a good pep talk and he went to his parents house to meet them when they got home,he was going to be ok. I was glad klaire was okay.
Eric took her to his house to make sure she'd be okay.

Ryan? She asked me. Yes,girl? I asked with a faint smile.

Im worried about you. She stated. Don't be. I said.

I don't know what I would do without you,ryan. She confirmed.

I don't know either. I said with a smile.

Klaire* I watched as Eric lay numb on the couch his penis still out with pride.
He breathed heavily his eyes lusty. Babe, you better put him up..driver will be here any minute. He just text me. I smirked. Fuck you. He breathed. You just did...I motioned to his pants. His chest rose and fell faster.
Driver! I smiled as Eric stood at the door,letting him in. Where's Lacey,I thought she was coming? I asked him.

We were headed out the door and she got sick so she stayed back. He said. I frowned. I'm sorry. Eric said.

Chase* I got in my shower and let the hot water run all down over my body,I needed this. I was so sweaty. I felt so icky.

Eric*

Oh my god.... Excuse me. I hobbled to the bathroom,I unzipped my jeans and let it all out I ended up cumming again in my pants.

I took off my underwear and put on some black sweatpants. I went back to the living room and klaire was almost halfway through a beer. Driver had downed his I smiled. Sitting down next to my soon to be wife.

Klaire smiled at me.
What happened earlier? Klaire asked me with a smirk as she shut the door when driver left. I got a little excited. I admitted.
Awe,well we can see what happens. She teased.