Chapter 50: League of Villains: Round Two PART 1

Começar do início

???: do you think he's dead?

???: of course! I've been planning this out carefully ever since my darling unfortunately passed away!

???: as much as I want to believe you, I doubt he's actually dead...

???: oh don't be a down! We killed the bastard, now no one can stop us!

A shroud of voice echoed behind a door at the end of the hall, there was one specific voice he could pin point, Himiko Toga. That bitch would pay, so without caution, Izuku charged in, bashing past the door's lock and shooting the room with large area of bullets.

???: well- well- well- well-

There was no one in the room.

It was a near empty room, a barrel that held a mangled recording device on top broken by Izuku's bullets. Toga was smarter than Izuku had thought, she never actually expect him to die at the warehouse, it was a mere set up for him to fall for her tricks. Such a fool he had been, falling for a petty trick like this.

Izuku: fuck! What the fuck!

Slapping the broken recording device to the floor, he kicked the barrel to floor in anger. His eyes glowed a brighter green, his blood mutated and laminated like his eyes. The Lazarus's effects were getting worse and more wrathful, it had already taken over, but it wanted more, it was hungry from vengeance and had no proper conscious to accept defeat.

Izuku: I'll fucking kill her! I'll make sure she die! I'll make sure they all DIE-!

Rumble!

The ground began to shake beneath him, Japan had many earthquakes, yet this was different from that. It wasn't natural, he could tell this was being made by something and as he waited longer, he noticed it getting more intense. Right before he could deduce the source of the shaking ground, a hand broke the surface of the ground, grabbing his leg.

Izuku: what the hell!?!

A green buff hand cover in scales began to drag him down into the dirt beneath the concrete floor. It was obvious by first glance that this was Killer Croc, but why was he dragging him down? Why not attack him there?

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Using his pistols to fire bullets at the skin of Killer Croc, unlike before, the bullets begin to pierce the villain's skin. This was due to the large explosion that Izuku had damaged him with, causing his scales to weaken more then ever, more then a perfect opportunity to deal some real damage to this wack job.

Izuku: kill! Kill! Kill!

Having been dragged through a large dug whole, Izuku lands and is dragged further into a sewer tunnel, filth splashing and washing across his body. The smell stuck to his nose, stinging the nerves in his eyes, littering his senses despite the gas mask that protected his face. The most important fact about this, Killer Croc was in his advantage territory.

Izuku: DAMN YOU!

Grabbing out a knife, infusing the blade in plasma, Izuku impales the hand of Killer Croc, forcing the villain to let go of the vigilante. Their true battle began, Killer Croc held his wound, a scowl forming in his grin, pure hate was what it was and Izuku couldn't care less, the insanity left no care for him to feel anything for villains.

Croc: screw that bitch's plan! I'm going to kill you myself!

Enforced by anger, Killer Croc began attacking Izuku, slashing and biting at him every second. It was difficult for Izuku to dodge, the villains was large and fast, leaving no room for error or else death would take him once more and he had no plans to see the grim reaper, he wasn't done. Dividing his own attacks, after every dodge, the vigilante would shoot his tough scales, penetrating weak points, slowing and weakening the mutant, their blood largely covering their green crocodile scales. This situation was tense, a feeling demoralized by the flood of chemicals that nulled his sense of judgement, Izuku had no awareness of his body's limits anymore and if that thought was gone, his limits would chain him anymore.