Chapter 46: Hell of Revenge

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thoughts

Characters talking in deep/serious voices

.

.

.

Narrators POV

On a particular side of Japan, crime seems to be a low, but it isn't and  the people don't see it. Exchanges dealt within the dark, murder happening in confine place, and evidence being dealt with as there's no trace left behind to discover. This is the dark underground that Japan has, where all the true crime happens.

Villain, vigilantes, and even heroes middle with the dark underground that Japan has. Hitman, drugs, organs selling, anything can happen down there. This is why it may seem that Japan is in a state of peace when it's not. Stuff doesn't always happen on the surface, but on the inside.

Right now, we're going to see what happens when a person middles with a society that has no humanity.

- - -

A man through an alley, dawning armor and a helmet that cover his head, he walked into a hidden door. Having both hands on his pistols, he looked around to see a whole cave system filled with people and their shops selling a variety of stuff, but he was only interested in one thing. The Joker.

A man who ruled the underground with a fist full of cards at his disposal and this man planned to ruin that. The Arkham Knight was going to get vengeance.

Walking past most of the shops, the anti hero walked into a small door that led into a nice furnished room. All the stuff looked quite expensive, though that didn't surprise him. Once you sell something the market wants, money will flow easily and that's what they did. The Brokers.

Selling information is quite more valuable than you think. You can get weakness of heroes, maps of banks, or even valuable codes to some government agencies. And that's what he's looking for, valuable information. Information on the Joker!

Sitting down at a table, he faced a man in a purple suit as he lit his cigarette. The man smiled quite happily when he saw The Arkham Knight, in fact, he was delighted.

Arkham: do you have the information I asked for, Giren...

Giren: oh of course! But I don't think you'll like it...

Arkham: just tell me, I already paid enough, didn't I?

Giren: oh yes you did! Ahah! Honestly it's quite amazing how you paid me 16 thousand to just get information on him!

Arkham: he's a man I have to settle a debt with...

Giren: but that won't be very... possible...

Arkham: what do you mean by that?

Giren: how do I say this? He's not... um... he's not...

Arkham: just fucking tell me!

Giren: alright, alright! He's dead! Not in the realm of the living!

Arkham: he died... who the fuck killed him!

Giren: cancer did...

Grabbing out a packet of paper from his suit, he handed Arkham Knight medical records and notes of The Jokers Status.

Giren: apparently being dumped in unknown chemicals for a bit too long caused his body's genetics to create a slow killing cancer... and well... it wasn't curable...