Chapter 50: League of Villains: Round Two PART 1

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thoughts

Characters talking in deep/serious voices

.

.

.

Narrators POV

The end of their reign began.

It was funny honestly, Izuku always was hellbent on keeping his sanity, yet he was the most unstable. His eyes green, fueled with an unchangeable animosity, his mouth was heating with shaking breath, a new curiosity had taken his mind. The Lazarus Pit Insanity had infected his mind, carving his consciousness into the perfect vessel, showing him the truest parts of himself, the parts he never wanted to see, the parts that strikes fear into his heart. He wanted to hide it, to push the insanity away, be normal as he could get, be the hero by unconventional means, the person who ended the trouble permanently. He failed.

His past had given him a new light, a spark that had turned into an uncontrollable fire, it spread from both ends of his mind, the insanity of the Lazarus Pit had not only infected his mind, but controlled it. There was no Red Hood, Arkham Knight didn't exist right now, Izuku Midoriya was no thought, there only lived the Lazarus Pit, the truest self. The one you discard from the mind, the darkest half, the light in the dark of the human mind, the insanity of the sane. There was none like it, for it was the only one, The Truth.

Izuku: AHAHAHA!!!

The sanity never left him, it only built up slowly inside his mind, releasing all at once when Izuku reached his limit. The absolute outburst, the scratching screech clawing at his internal voice, it hurt so much, it felt so good, he didn't know what to feel.

Izuku: Let round two begin!

The fire had surrounded him, the heat infected his skin in pain, an explosive pain etching at him, it didn't matter thought. Izuku reached the limit and the Lazarus Pit had taken over, manipulating his sanity and making him a mere soldier of the sanity it was, a warrior of its twisted truth.

Izuku: Himiko Toga... where are you!!!

No matter how crazy the insanity of the Lazarus Pit made him, there was one rule it had to follow, fulfill his vengeance. Nothing else mattered to Izuku, it was his goal here and now the purpose of the Lazarus Pit's Insanity, a mission that could never be finished until Izuku felt satisfied. Nothing could stop them, not even the fiery hellish villains that had stopped him in the first place.

Izuku: Himiko Toga!!!

With unnatural brute speed, he picked up Fire Fly's gas mask, he had no use for it, only baring it as his own to conceal. Searching further into the villains belonging, there was a phone in his back pocket.

Izuku: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The Lazarus Insanity began to track down the crazy bitch that was Himiko Toga. How would it do that though? Toga was teleported away, there's no way to know where she went. That's if you didn't have this phone connecting the villains.

Izuku: Toga, that rascal bitch, you're too stupid if you didn't think about this!

Syncing into his most basic of instincts, Izuku ripped Fire Fly's finger off and ran away from the scene, the two bodies and the burning warehouse. There were a couple things apparent to Izuku, Toga had likely been arrest some time ago, only escaping from prison recently, so this phone would lead him to a place that would either be an empty base or one of their meetup locations.