Chapter 44: A New Beginning

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thoughts

Characters talking in deep/serious voices

.

.

.

Narrators POV

Izuku...

Ten years ago he died...

But someone saved him...

It brought him him back...

The Lazarus Pit...

Green bodies of water spread all over the world...

With the ability to bring back the dead or even make someone younger...

Once owned by The League Of Assassins...

Now owned by another...

This is what brought Izuku back...

This is what brought him back as a Perfect Resurrection...

His strength is enhanced...

Same with his speed and endurance...

Even his regeneration to the point that he doesn't age as fast...

-10 years ago-

A man in tactical armor with weapons strapped all around him is carrying a dead body wrapped in bandages.

Deathstroke: oh man have I become soft...

He goes into a cave with green water and lays down the dead body onto a wooden platform over this mystical green water. The wooden platform is held up by chains connecting to the roof of the ancient cave.

Deathstroke: now it's unfortunate how you died and I won't let such potential die like that, so I think it's about time you live again...

He grabs onto a wooden lever near him. Deathstroke intensely looks at the corpse in front of him and pulls the lever without hesitation. The wooden platform lowers and it submerges into the green water along with the corpse. A couple second after submergence, the corpse starts to move. A arm comes out of the Lazarus Pit than the whole body. The now alive corpse stands up for second until suddenly it screams. It howls insanely as if the person has gone mad. It grabs it's head and tries to take off it's bandages. The person looks around hastily and sees Deathstroke. The person runs at and tries to attack him but he quickly sidesteps and knocks him out with a punch, making them fall down to the ground.

Deathstroke: hmm I guess coming back alive will make you insane...

He kneels down and picks them up

Deathstroke: now let's get you ready

-ten years later-

-In Japan-

A man in some type of armor is kneeling down at the edge of a build watching over deeply thinking about something until he gives a slight sigh

???: sigh... it's quite unfortunate that Japan had to become like this...

He hears some subtle footsteps and he immediately turns around getting his guns out and pointing them at the person behind himself. Once he turns around he sees Deathstroke standing there quietly.

Deathstroke: huh you heard me, I guess I lost my touch Izuku or should I call you by your new alias, Arkham Knight?

Arkham Knight squints his eyes and puts his firearms down