Chapter 51: League of Villains: Round Two PART 2

Speech:

Characters talking

Characters thoughts

Characters talking in deep/serious voices

.

.

.

Narrators POV

A man made of clay facing a vigilante that hunts villains for justice and entertainment, however at this instance, the vigilante wasn't on a path for righteousness, but one of vengeance. Red soaked his clothing, his armor was ruined, the duck tape didn't hold very well so he was nearly armor less, thankfully he wasn't defenseless. Unstrapping a grenade from his belt, Izuku stuffed Clayface in the areas where his head should be, the concussive blast ripping the gooey clay around the whole sewer area, Izuku was free from his clutches.

Clayface: you bastard!

Forming his body back from his remains, Clayface launched a frontal attack, forming his hand into a large spiked mace and slamming it down. Izuku dodged, forming fire into the palms of his hands, there was one thing he knew about clay and when it was heat, the substance became very fragile.

Clayface: get away from me!

Dodging balls of fire, Clayface knew the danger of those heat based attacks hitting him, he didn't plan on becoming a vase for the insane vigilante to break. Soon it would seem he wouldn't have a choice, Izuku was spouting fire like a flamethrower, it was straining his body and he couldn't give a flying fuck. There was a villain who he needed to collect vengeance from, so he wasn't going to stop until they were dead, in fact he would go beyond after their death.

Izuku: come here you shit stain and DIE!!!

Venomous words leaked from his mouth, many voices shrouded his mind, it was one at first, but the more this fight kept going, the more voices pressured that pushing force of valor into his body. Broken, he was broken from his first death and maybe because of that, he returned with more then what he had to begin with. The hatred of many, the sufferance of all who had their souls stolen in the Lazarus pit, that was only speculation, right now, what was known was that Izuku had been taken over by the Lazarus, the truth that spilled insanity into his mind.

His fists felt dirty, the grievous of many had died at his palms, the texture of their cold skin, deep down it was wrong, but on the surface it felt so right. Clayface would become another, Izuku wanted to destroy him, using Fire Flare to do the deed, heating up every piece of clay he saw. The Clay villain wanted to keep running, it was wrong, he had to fight, he wasn't able to dodge the fireballs, he was losing too much of himself and soon he would be a broke man shattered into thousands of pieces. Real fear was setting in, death couldn't be coerced, fear and death was a packaged deal, if Clayface didn't want to die, he would have to run like the wimp he truly was.

Clayface: get away! GET AWAY, BASTARD!

The villain reacted to the instinct of flight, slithering his way down the sewers into a random direction.

Clayerface: maybe if I meet with that blonde bitch, she can get me out of here!!!!

Darting around corners and down large sewage holes, Izuku was barely keeping up due to his injuries and even with Agility Booster, it barely had affect on his speed.

Izuku: become faster to kill! BECOME FASTER TO KILL!!!

A blue energy shrouded his legs, was Agility Booster facing an evolution after all this time? Ten years of training wasn't enough, but now it was? Agility Booster may not have been born with Izuku, yet it was his to command, these quirks stolen in blood was his right to use and push however far he needed to. Speed, his legs were shrouded in speed, the ground felt nearly frictionless, the mesh of clay that ran like a coward so grew closer every second that passed.