Chapter 50: League of Villains: Round Two PART 1

Start from the beginning

Izuku: let's see how fast this new fire can melt the door~

Focusing Fire Flare into his hands, the vigilante pressed the fire against the metal door, presumably made of steel, either way, the plastered against the door, slowly evolving the doors dark hue into a light orange. Increasing the fire temperature over time, in a mere five minutes, the door was melting, slushing down onto the ground like it was made of liquid jello..

Izuku: I wonder how that power will work on a person~

Walking through the now molten door, Izuku entered the restaurant, ready to submerge all of the villains in the building in fear and despair. Slowly walking down the stairs, he found a air duct, it wasn't clean, however, it would be sturdy enough for him to crawl through and if he found a clear vantage, Izuku would be able to take them out by surprise.

Izuku: let's take a page from my Red Hood age!

Using one hand to rip the air ducts entrance from its hinges, Izuku used his other hand to bring himself into the air ducts, crawling around the vents with conviction and vengeance on his mind. Vents unlike the movies he saw, were quite dirty, bugs dust, and even read rodents, it was seriously different from all those spy fictions, god damn Hollywood!

Izuku: fucking hell...

Searching through the vents and looking in between the small cracks, Izuku had very little vision in finding anyone villain. Deciding that this was too ineffective in finding the League of Villains, he found an area shroud in darkness, perfect for him to drop down in.

Creak!

Opening a latch, the vigilante dropped down into the lightless room, standing up to find the light switch.

Izuku: sneaking around isn't going to be effective, I need to switch to frontal assault!

Analyzing his surroundings he found himself to be in a storage unit, there were many items like chemicals and general materials like duck tape. His armor was broken to pieces and melted to a deformed shape, so needing better armor for the situation he would put himself in, Izuku would at least need to cover his wounds.

Izuku: duck tape, the perfect creation!

Wrapping his shoulders and arms in layers of durable cheap duck tape, the unstable man used Inventory to equip duel pistols and strapped a bundle of grenades to his belt. His ammo was beginning to go low assuring that he would need to be precise in his attacks and use a lot of melee attacks.

Izuku: many chemicals here seem perfect...

Grabbing a couple bottles of bleach and other cleaning materials, he soon threw them into his inventory. At this point of time, Izuku was strapped with weapon and extra, he could now take on the league of villains with more ferociousness and insanity.

Bam!

Knocking the door leading outside the room, he found himself in a hall, it was dark, no lights, meaning no one was in this section of the building. If no one was in the section of the building, the League of Villains would have to be on the other side, probably celebrating his supposed death.

Izuku: I'm going to show those fuckers that they should have decapitated my head!!!

Anger and malice overtaking, the embodiment of the Lazarus Insanity was engraved by a pesticide of murderous emotions. They were left and expected to be burned like trash, but not them, Izuku wouldn't die like a nobody. He was the Red Hood, the Villain Hunter, the Arkham Knight, he was a man of many names, he wouldn't be forgotten as long as he lived and breathed the cursed air of life. His blood would not run down the sewer drains, only the soil of his grave when he corrected this world its selfish needs.