Chapter 50: League of Villains: Round Two PART 1

Começar do início

Izuku: let's open this shit!

Red flames sprouted from his arms to propel him through the hair, it was different from his regular hand fire quirk. It was enhanced by another quirk, one gained through vengeance by killing the villain Fire Fly. It had been a long time since he had used the part of his quirk, gain another quirk from enacting revenge on someone. There was no vengeance to be gained during his training, only perfecting what he had. This new fire quirk from Fire Fly, "Fire Flare" gave him the ability to produce and control small spouts of fire from his body, nothing comparable to Endeavor yet more than enough to cremate someone. The only weaknesses he could get from the quirk was dehydration and that was wasn't immune to fire, only resistant. Weirdly enough, he didn't get a quirk from the fear drug guy, most likely didn't have a quirk because there was no way he wasn't dead.

Izuku: let's see where this bitch is!

Sitting down on the edge of a building rooftop, Izuku grabbed the phone and went to attempt to unlock it. Like any other regular person, Fire Fly had locked his phone with a password, one that Izuku had no clue as to what it was. Thankfully, the murderous vigilante had a tricked, the bastards finger. Fire Fly's finger that Izuku had ripped from his dead yet warm body, was the key to opening the phone by using its finger recognization.

Izuku: boom! Haha!

Like if God was sending his grace to him, he phone unlocked without trouble, satisfying Izuku and sending his mind into a bliss of craze.

Izuku: how perfect could this be?!

Swiping and pressing for a variety of apps and websites, Izuku swiped and poked at the phone to find the information he required to begin his hunt. It was all coming together, new power, a location that could lead to Toga, this was becoming the perfect scenario.

Izuku: checking contact locations, it seems a majority of them are resting at a... restaurant? Jeez, I can never tell what these villains are thinking when choosing their hideouts...

Standing tall in his current positions, Izuku used his accumulated hoard of powers to fly through the air by combining Agility Booster to increase his speed, Combustion Fist and Fire Flare to boost himself through the night sky. Izuku couldn't stay in the air for long, he had had good enough control for his new fire quirk, but it would do enough for now.

Izuku: the restaurant is five miles away, I can make that in a couple of minutes if I push myself... hehe...

Overstraining his quirks, Izuku dashed through the city, skipping between multiple buildings at once, shrouding his body in a black mass of smoke and ashes. One mile, two miles, three miles, Izuku was fast like a bullet train, target on one things, a ballistic missile that desired nothing but to destroy the thing he was made to do, destroy the ones who wronged and tarnished him.

Izuku: almost there...

In the next couple of seconds, the vigilante landed by a rooftop edge, in sight of the restaurant that should contained the league of villains. A scent of wet air and a nasty feeling that had terrorized the land of Japan from the shadows, filled the unstable Izuku in glee. He was going to rid this country of villains and other alike from this earth, this crusade would be bloody and vengeful, it would all start when he slaughter the remains of the League of Villains.

Izuku: the area seems to lack residences, probably the bad part of town, so shouldn't worry about heroes running up to ruin the fight. At least not immediately...

Jumping over a long reach of space, Izuku landed on the restaurants rooftop, attempting open the roof door leading inside, he found it to be lock. Villains weren't that stupid, so he would have to either brake the door or find another way into the restaurant.