Chapter 48: League of Villains: Round One

Start from the beginning

Arkham Knight was having a sense of dejavu, he felt like he met this guy before.

Arkham: where have I seen this, ugly bastard?

???: GRAH!

A large man covered in green scales and spike, a face and tail similar to a crocodile, charged at the Anti-Hero. They have definitely met before, but when and where was it?

Arkham: hmm... ah!

The pieces clicked inside his head.

Arkham: Killer Croc! It's been so long!

He jumped over Killer Crocs wide punch, countering with his own punch. Though, due to the rough and durable skin of the villain, it wasn't effective as he would have liked.

Arkham: that skin has always been annoying... let's get serious...

Using his inventory quirk, Arkham pulled out a sharp claymore, consuming its sharp blade in a plasma aura.

Arkham: from what I can remember, bullets only bruises him! So I'll have to use something sharp!

Dodging the villain's attack, he drew close and slit a wound upon Killer Croc's chest. The wound burned the mutant, it was just one slit across his big body and yet it sting as if his tail was ripped off his ass.

Arkham: I need to end him before more heroes arrive...

Before this fight has even happened, heroes were deployed to deal with a water based villain reported to be by the boat docs. Unfortunately, they didn't know what they were dealing with, resulting in those weak ass heroes to be slaughter to scraps as Arkham Knight looked around to see many headless heroes.

Arkham: it's a real pity that you had to kill so many heroes, they probably had potential to be greater!

Izuku blocked one of Killer Croc's tail swipes. Izuku had a very durable physique, coupled with his special light weight durable armor, seemed almost invincible. However he was not, when a piece of his armor on his wrist broke apart.

Arkham knew he needed to end the fight before his armor broke, this shit was expensive. So powered by a sense of greed, the Anti-Hero used his speed quirk to dash towards the villain, jumped and grabbed the villain by the face.

Arkham: despite their potential, they were probably never going to reach it! So their deaths were merciful...

A red smoke poured out of his right hand, while a small flame conjured around his raise left hand. He had trained his small flame quirk to be stronger over these 10 years, he knew it would never be as strong as Endeavors or Shoto's flames, but it had no right to be called weak. The fire that grace his hand glinted to a blue tint.

Arkham: ...however, a dead past like you will see no mercy from me...

Boom!

The red smoke erupted into a blue explosion when it mixed with the fire quirk. It was disastrous, the heat reached scorching temperatures, the ground broke, metal melted, and even worse, it toppled a nearby warehouse to a wreck. From all of the destruction, the explosion should have worked, it even was able to topple a building, except it, the attack was a failure.

Arkham: a bastard like you, just won't go down...

The smoke was through by a large figure, that being Killer Croc. Despite him not being dead, it wasn't right to assume he didn't come out of it unharmed, in fact he as worse then you could notice. A third degree burn littered the mutant's face and it wasn't a pretty sight.