𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

Vote
Comment
Share

He's gay? There's absolutely no way

He's gay? There's absolutely no way... no way. Seeing him in the arms of another man made me numb inside. Watching him moan as if...as if he was a woman— I wanted to throw up.

The more I thought about it is the more my stomach turned.

Not too long ago he asked me to bring him some water but instead I was in the kitchen staring at the knife. Every cell in my body wanted to stab him to death.

Remembering everything I've been through...

How should I live knowing this?

Knowing that he has contaminated my body?

I can't...

I picked up the knife, his back was turned to me as I approached him.

...

"W—" before he could even finish my name I stabbed him in the shoulder. He tried to grab my hand but the level of rage I had inside me now and the fact that he was sitting down made it easy for me to quickly gain control.

I kept stabbing him until his body was slumped over. The white couch was now covered in blood the same way my hands were.

My breath heavied up and down as I dropped the knife. My hands were shaking as I walked back to the kitchen. My phone was resting on the island table so I tapped the screen, smushing the blood that was on my finger unto the screen.

I dialed 119 and placed the phone on speaker.

As soon as the line rings out and someone picks up I tell them what happened.

"I just murdered someone."

꧁ Hours Earlier ꧂

Hours Earlier

꧁ Hours Earlier ꧂