𝙲𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚌

Vote
Comment
Share

❥Vote ❥Comment ❥Share

"Flashback"

My skin was decorated in goose bumps as Chez and I walked along the concrete floor lacing the Humanities and Eduaction Block.

The night was cold and the sleeve less bodycon dress I was wearing made things even worst for me.

Is like mi coulda feel every breeze a pass through me.

"Yuh know mi really nuh believe yuh did affi turn back for your laptop charger, couldn't it wait until tomorrow?" I whined, trying my best to catch up with Chez's long strides.

Is like him always forget seh his legs are long and when him walk fast it's hard to catch up with him.

Mi tell him mek mi stay inna the car enuh but no mi affi alway deh behind him like him tail.

"Just easy." He says, stopping right in the middle of the intersection that leads to his lecture room.

Or better yet the lecture room he teaches me in.

He holds his hand out to me and I grab it, smiling to myself as our fingers intertwine. Naturally his hands swallow mine but I like it that way.

It makes me feel safe.

"Miss miserable." He jokes now pulling me along.

His comment makes me smile,

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing guy.

The cool air of the night continues to make my skin tingle and I can tell Chez realizes that but he couldn't give me anything to wear that would help since he was just sporting a simple white tee and some jeans.

"Soon warm yuh up."

Him soon do wah?

Hear how yuh mind smutty gyal...

I couldn't help but to giggle at his comment as we stopped infront of the familiar blue, double doors.

The ones I always look forward to when I come to school.

"Dem sumn deh Eva deh pon your mind eeh." He chuckles to himself and I watch him pull his keys from his pocket.

"Mi Neva know yuh can read mi mind now." I play it off as I hug my arms and begin to rub them up and down to somewhat make me feel warmer.

Is like seh Chez a tek the whole year fi open the door. Him need fi hurry up because I don't want anyone to see us and think the wrong thing.

Their speculations would be accurate.