𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

Vote
Comment
Share

❥Vote ❥Comment ❥Share

Cont'd

꧁ Cont'd ꧂

Recap >>

"Babe I'm ready to leave now aren't you done?"

My sentence is cut off by Athena followed by a cold glare from Wynter.

Jah know mi coulda seet so clear now. The way how Wynter supposed to feel right now.

The way mi hurt har me deevn know if mi can rectify that but now she really a carry my seed whole heep a shit ago change.

Not only that but now wynter's life is in danger.

Wynter grabs the pictures from me and places them back in her book, before she walks out of the classroom. Of course I attempt to follow her out but Athena's voice stops me.

"Think wisely Chez."

I stop walking and my knuckles clench.

I turn around to look at her and she has a smile on her face as she leans against me desk.

"Yuh si dis?" She waves our engagement ring in my face and I scoff.

"Any wrong move you make, you know what that means for your family...including your sister no matter how liberated she is."

She naffi remind me.

"I just want to talk to her that's all." I say calmly,

She raises up off the desk before taking small steady steps towards me.

"Talking leads to other things Chez. And I told you before that if you slip up that's the end of this deal. You and I both know our families are tied to eachother, we have secrets for eachother and nothing or anybody can ever come between that...unless you make the wrong decision..." she trails off, looking up at me.

She uses her fingers to trace the buttons on my shirt.

"You can f*** as much whores as you want but falling inlove with anyone besides me is unhealthy...you and I both know that only I can deal with you so running after her is simply not worth it. Especially now."