𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍

Vote
Comment
Share

❥Vote ❥Comment ❥Share

Cont'd

"Do you just see me as a sex object Chez?"

That question caught me off guard I won't lie, why would she even think that.

I don't respond to her question right away though, because I know this conversation can either end in an argument or it may end with us possibly coming to some sort of agreement.

"What gives you that impression?"

"I was just thinking about it today, it's not that I don't like how you treat me, but sometimes I just feel like that's all this is and if it is I don't want what this is to continue. What you did today intrigued me but the more I think about it is the more I feel stupid."

Oh

"So you're saying you like the fact that I intrigue you sexually but you want more, as in feelings to be involved in what we have?"

She nods,

I mean in all honesty I expected this conversation to eventually come up, but I have to choose my words wisely.

I like Wynter a lot but still it's very early to tell certain things. My past with Athena has made it very hard for me to whole heartedly trust women. I gave her chance after chance and she let me down every single time. I know Wynter is a different person but still I can't help but to think about that possibly happening.

What if I put all my trust in what Wynter and I have now and then it all blows up in my face, it would not only break my heart but possibly cost me my job.

The truth is what I'm feeling for her may just be infatuation, and what I don't want to do is enter into a relationship based on shallow feelings,

So what do I say...

"I'm not saying I want us to just jump into a relationship or anything I just want to know if there are feelings there or if it's just pure lust."

"Wyn—"