𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛

⚠️ warning: This chapter contains things that may trigger some people. I won't say what but please read at your own risk. If at anytime you feel uncomfortable stop reading and avoid commenting anything negative. ⚠️

With that being said enjoy, vote and comment.

Cont'd

Somethings I just can't tell her

"Then what do you mean Chez? Everything was going fine and then all of a sudden you let your speculations get the best of you to the point where you turned me into someone that I'm not...you accused me of doing all the things your ex did to you,"

I didn't mean to.

"I didn't mean to do that, I was just..." I trail off.

It hard fi talk bout mi feelings but wid Wynter mi feel like she can si right through me. It's just that this thing in particular mi fraid fi she even know.

Mi nah guh Eva admit that to anybody but a jus the truth.

"What Chez, why yuh change all of a sudden?"

The look in her eyes is questioning and for a moment I want to just tell her everything.

I take a few steps away from her and close my eyes briefly, just fi kinda steady my mind.

No woman has ever made me feel this vulnerable and mi nah seh it bad but mi nuh like feel suh.

"Chez?" She steps closer to me looking right up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. As if she's staring right into my thoughts she asks.

"Are they forcing you to do it?"

I release a breath contemplating my next words but as soon as I'm about to respond my phone rings.

The loud iPhone ringtone breaks the tension for a couple minutes as it rings.

The look on Wynter's face is saying it can wait but I decide to do the opposite just to buy some time.