𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

Vote
Comment
Share

~~~~~~<< Flashback <<꧁ Days before Nick's death ꧂~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~
<< Flashback <<
Days before Nick's death
~~~~~~~~~~

I tapped my manicured fingers, anxiously anticipating the meeting I was about to go in

Nasir always told me about the Dcf but I've never truly understood the intricacies of the organization.

He always said, they're a group to be feared. They're not petty criminals, infact they operate like the Mafia; they are the mafia.

My heart rate was moving at rapid speed just thinking about it.

There's absolutely no way I can piss these people off.

What was I even thinking, coming here without Nas knowing.

I'm just alittle too brave for my own good sometimes.

But I want the job done so I'm going to do what I have to do.

A few minutes pass by before I hear a loud beeping sound and soon automatic doors open.

They were the same doors I came through not too long ago, however I wasn't the one to open it. There were men dressed in black there to escort me in.

My head swung in the direction of the door and in came a woman, a really pretty woman. Her skin a smooth chocolate brown, hair curled flowing down her back, as she walked it bounced...almost looking like she was walking in slow motion.

Looking at her you could easily tell she's someone that holds great power; even though she appears to be young.

Her presence alone screamed luxury, regardless of her outfit being casually simple. Looking at her all I could say in my head is wow.