𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝

Vote
Comment
Share

Cont'd  ● UWI // Mona campus ●

Cont'd 
● UWI // Mona campus ●

"Girl mi teacher just send a email telling me where the class is, nuh must God send this inna the midst of the crawsis

"Girl mi teacher just send a email telling me where the class is, nuh must God send this inna the midst of the crawsis." I said being overly dramatic as I showed Rosaé the message my teacher sent.

"Dat mean yuh ave class den." She pouts.

Mi neva even remember seh she nave nuh class. Just nuh too long ago her teacher sent out a notice saying that class begins next week.

"Yuh must can sit in, we just affi ask, as long as yuh nah disrupt the class yuh good."

With that being said I stood up tossing the handles of my beige tote bag over my shoulder, seconds later she stands doing the same.

As we begin walking she says, "Is a male or female teacher yuh ave?"

Why dat matter?

I tap the screen of my IPhone 11 and glance at the name on the email that was sent, and it read,

'Chezraines@uwimona.edu.jm'

Dat sounds like a man name, its very unique though. A the first me eva hear of somebody name Chez,

It has a nice ring to it.

"Is a man it look like, Mr Raines him name."

Her eyes widened in shock, which was confusing to me.

"Awah?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Who yuh seh?" She asks again, as if she didn't hear me the first time.

"Mr.Raines."

Wah bout him?

"Girl yuh nuh hear the rumors bout him?, imagine mi deh all the way ova Carimac and me know bout the famous Mr.Raines..." she trails off shaking her head in disbelief.

"The heartthrob of the university?" She continues,

I keep silent, because mi really nuh ave nothing fi seh.