chapter 18.

Those aéstric traitors!

Amari's view

I gasped when I saw the Ti'nmor warehouse.

Finally!

 I had been walking around for hours looking for the hall. I had been on the road since last night until noon. I was slightly tired and hungry, but I had to find something.

I never thought it would be so far away! I had to ask two people where the hall was. I looked at it from the outside, a big gate that was locked, massive stone walls, the roof was flat and there were two small windows on the floor.

Good, I can either look in or climb in. I ducked down and was slightly startled when I heard loud voices. The alley was wide enough for me to lie flat on the floor.

A light was on in the warehouse and I looked inside. Large packages and crates blocked my view and I had to curse.

What an aéstric mess!

I crawled to the other window and looked in, I could make out the feet of some people but couldn't hear what they were saying.

Okay, I'm very curious about this, Fayón said that Ti'nmor was the last company to work with Medixa. I've always thought that the company still lives on in the shadows. And I'd like to know what they're saying, so...

I waited until I heard nothing more. 

I banged lightly on the window and it splintered a little. With a fist punch it shattered completely and I crawled inside, hopefully no one heard anything!

I slid in and saw parcels stacked up to the ceiling, a divider separated the room into two equal sized rooms, boxes of different sizes lined the walls and dirt littered the boxes and floor. I looked around, not a single person to be seen.

I breathed a sigh of relief, slightly tense, and looked at the door that led to the next room. They must be in there, crap, I won't be able to hear what they're talking about again!

The sudden opening of the door startled me and I hid behind a pile of boxes. I could hear footsteps, male and female voices and they were walking straight to the center of the warehouse.

"Good, the detonation is going through the mafia. Will Ronán himself be there?" said an unfamiliar female voice. Wait, are they talking about the Ronán? And the mafia?! Detonation?!!!

"Yes, of course are you completely stupid? He has to make sure that his "servants" do the right thing! He's the best of our troupe and has the most power, I think he's great!" replied an unfamiliar male voice.

The footsteps got louder and they sat on a few crates near me. 

"Where do they actually want to do that? The meeting was so boring that I just fell asleep..."

"You're such an idiot! At the Grand Manoíre, of course! This is all supposed to be a warning to the government and we also want to scare the chosen ones! We want them to straighten out the whole mess, the assholes."

Oh, Oh... They know we've arrived here and a bomb in the Grand Manoíre? That will be fatal, I don't think that many emergency plans have been made for an attack. The door opened and you could make out four people by their footsteps.

"Relax, we're still Medixa, okay? If there's one thing we can do, it's cause death and destruction in Aquatas!" The sound of a familiar voice made me shudder. I tried to look up for a moment and had to swallow in fear. I knew it, we shouldn't have trusted them...

Fayón was standing in the middle of the room, with Darcim next to him and Cás sitting on a crate. They were all involved in Medixa. What a mess!

He looked slyly at the other agents and the fourth person made me tremble. That must be Ronán, the mafia boss.