Chapter 18

omg chapter 18. i’m crying this story has come so far. like i remember Maggie giving me the idea for this story. don't worry-hahahahah if anybody is even reading this- there will be like 10 more chapters. so it's all good! I know this is short, but I'm really just not feeling good, so I apologize!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Maggie’s POV~

“I’m sorry Jesy, I can’t make it to our meeting on Monday. I’m going on a, uh, trip. I’ll be back on Friday, so maybe we can do it Saturday?” I held the phone to my ear by pressing it to my shoulder with the side of my face. We’ve got nearly all of our stuff packed and sorted. I just had to call Jesy, a girl with bulimia problems, and tell her we have to reschedule our meeting on Monday, I’ll kind of be in a different country.

“That’s fine. I’ll see you whenever.” Jesy’s my favorite girl that I work with. She’s so nice and really lovely, she just doesn’t let herself see that. She’s 15 and started bulimia when she was 13. She’s kind of like a mini-me. She was put into rehab one night after her best friend heard her puking after they ate pizza. She’s opened up to me a lot, now I’m the only one she’ll really, truly talk to.

“Bye babe! I love you!”

“Love you too Maggie.” I hung up my phone and slipped it into my sweats. I’m honestly nervous to see all of the boys, Zayn more than anything, but that won’t be for a while.

“Maggie! Get your ass down here before we miss this damn plane and we get killed by five hormonal boys.” Maddie shouted back to my room from the living room, we’re all ready to leave and face whatever adventure is ahead of us, whatever it may be.

(Zayn’s POV)

“What are you talking about, Maggie’s coming to Australia with all of the girls?” My heart was beating really fast, almost like I just got punched in the gut and the air was knocked out of me, it’d explain for my shortage of breath. Why would the boys wait until we’re almost at the airport to tell me that the girl I’m in love with, yet the girl I cheated on is going to be staying with us for a week? So much could go so wrong in such a short amount of time.

“We knew you’d panic, so if we don’t give you time to panic, you can’t! Now, they’ll arrive in about fifteen minutes and then we’ll go back to our place and sleep. It’s about midnight, and we all have to be up in about seven hours. We’ll be getting like four hours of sleep, some possibly not getting any.” Louis said winking at Harry. Harry blushed and looked down in his lap.

“Don’t be loud. I’m not kidding, I do not want to hear you two. I’ve heard it before and it’s not something I enjoy.” Liam said groaning.

“We won’t tonight. We’ll make sure everybody is out of the house. Promise!” Harry said smiling. I’d normally be saying something similar, but I can’t. She probably won’t even look at me.

“Alright, do you wanna go inside and wait for them or stay out here and direct them with my phone?” Liam asked turning his body towards us.

“Well, no fans know we’re here, so I say we go inside. I miss everybody!” Louis was already out of the car when he heard Harry say it.

“If he gets mobbed it’s his fault.” Niall said laughing. We shut and locked the car doors. The sky was dark, but the lights coming from the airport lit up the whole scene. Liam stood behind with me as the other boys ran into the airport, sunglasses, beanies, and jackets covering their identities.

“It’s gonna be a’right mate.” Liam is always the one to comfort you when you’re upset over a girl, losing a video game, or being sent hate. He’s the kind of person who doesn’t quit talking to you until you have a smile on your face. Nine times out of ten he will take you out and buy you ice cream. He’s a really good listener.