Chapter 11

The outfits that Lilly, Angie, Maggie and Emma wear are to the side~

So I saw Ed Sheeran on Saturday (1-26-13) and before he introduced Give Me Love he was talking about how he loves smiles and I screamed “YOU’RE THE REASON FOR MY SMILES ED” and he looked over in my section aND SMILED AND GIGGLED. I CRIED REALLY HARD. oh my god. I just jdghkdfsgkgkfk and just so you all know, I’m using time in America’s version. Loll we don’t use 14:00 or anything like that here: #

~~~'ALL TIME LOW IS MENTIONED~~~~

Maggie’s POV-

“Alex, we’re almost there. Yeah, yeah, yeah. There’s me, Maggie, and her two best friends. Yeah, Lilly is driving. Yes! God Alex, yes. We’re fine. Alex. No. No! That’s the last thing we want to put her through, okay? We’re coming over for her to heal. Yes, we all have the okay. Alright, see you in about an hour.” Angie was talking on the phone to Alex. We’re staying with them for a couple of days to get everything off of my mind. I’m starting to get used to the fact that I’m with my idols, but it’s still a lot to take a hold of.

“How much longer until we get to their hotel?” Emma asked looking down at her phone, probably hoping for a text from Harry.

“We’re staying at Kensington Hilton, right? That’s like ten minutes away from here.” Angie said looking at her map on her phone.

“Yes ma’am ten minutes away. Now, when we do get there, we’re not talking to the boys if we happen to see them, okay? It’s going to be a fun weekend with All Time Low.” Lilly smiled at me in the mirror and I returned the gesture. To be honest, it still hurts knowing everything that Zayn did to me. Of course it still does, it was only a couple of hours ago. Obviously all of the boys have called us all but we’ve ignored them. None of us have had the desire to speak to them. When we’re down in London I hope we don’t run into them. They don’t know we’re going to be down there, and I really hope to keep it that way.

“I haven’t told Harry anything. I’ve just said I can’t talk to him this week.” Emma said. I smiled at the thought that she would really not talk to him this week all for me.

“I’m not talking to Mitchel this week either, I want to make some memories and not just be texting the whole time.” Angie said.

“Alex knows that I’m having a girls’ weekend so he told me he’d text me if any emergencies happened, but other than that he won’t text me ‘till Monday.” Lilly started humming along to one of the songs on the radio as we pulled up to a hotel. Thankfully, the hotel is on the other side of London than the boys, so they’re not staying near us.

We pulled in back and as they told us, Rian was out there to meet us. Angie ran into his arms and hugged him. Zack walked out and hugged Angie as well. It was nice seeing Angie smile. She really deserves all of the happiness in the world.

“You must be Maggie? Jack talked a lot about you.” I turned around from getting my stuff out of the car and saw Rian standing there. I dropped my stuff and hugged him. Zack came over and joined in on the hug. “It’s nice to finally meet you. Even before they went up there, Angie had told Alex about you and they talked about you.” Angie blushed and picked up her stuff.

“Here, let me help.” Zack picked up mine and Emma’s stuff in the hotel and Rian got Angie’s and Lilly’s. We all quickly followed them in and got in the elevator. They led us to a room and opened it with a key that came out of nowhere.

“This is the room you ladies are sharing. If that’s okay with you? We would let you stay with us, but we had no room, there are two kind beds so two in each bed?” Rian set all of our stuff on one bed so we could separate it later on.