Chapter 9

IM SO SORRY I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME BC IM A HORRIBLE UPDATER AND I SHOULD HAVE MADE A STATUS BUT I COULDN’T SO THIS IS WHY I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN YEARS. I was staying at my grandparents house bc i didn’t want to get sick lol. BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU OKAY? ATL is obviously mentioned in this, but they boys are too :)))) I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS THE NINTH CHAPTER AND IT’S NINE DAYS UNTIL I SEE ED SHEERAN. OKAY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angie’s POV~

“Anna?” I heard his voice, and immediately tears filled my eyes. I shook my head and let the tears slip through each of my fingers. He sat down next to me and hugged me. He wouldn’t let me go, and I was okay with that.

“I- I’m sorry. Alex, you shouldn’t have to keep coming up here because of my panic attacks.” I said with honesty. I felt so bad putting him through this. Whenever he would come here, meaning he was in the UK, he would drop everything and drive up to calm me down. It makes me feel guilty, because he has a very important job to attend to, and he can’t just keep driving up here for a tiny little attack.

“Ang, I promised you that I was going to come to you if something ever happened, okay? Jack is out in the waiting room calming down Maggie; she’s a mess. She may or may not have started crying after I woke her up.” We both started laughing but it faded out quickly.

“I miss you Ang. We all do, Zack and Rian wanted to come, but Zack isn’t feeling the best and Rian’s taking care of him.” Alex sighed and looked at a new text on his phone.

“I miss everybody too, trust me. I can’t wait to get out of these dumb group therapy sessions. They’re doing me no good. I’m just sitting down talking about my feelings with other kids who went through rough times in their lives. I hate talking about it to them. It’s useless.”

“Angie, you’re in there to get reason. You have to let them help you, please. I hate seeing you so upset, and hearing Aunt Mary talk about how you.. uh, you tried to commit, and it’s literally breaking my heart, because we can’t do anything else to help you get out of this damn depression. I have the money! But we can’t do anything. I wish we could.. dammit, Angie, I really wish we could help you more than we are...”

I wiped away the tears that formed in my eyes during his talk. He wiped a few stray ones away from his eyes. We hugged again until we were both calmed down enough. Jack knocked on the door and I smiled his face when he saw me.

“ANGIE. My baby! How are you punk?” Jack hugged me intentionally pushing Alex out of my way.

“JACK. My hunk! How you doin’ oldie?” We both laughed a little and hugged again. It was so nice to have them both with me, almost like the old days. I noticed Mitchel, Maggie, and Emma walking in together. My face must’ve lit up when Mitchel came in, because Jack nudged my shoulder and smirked at me.

“Hi Angie.” Mitchel said smiling at me. His dark hair was perfectly rested in it’s fringe above his blue eyes. Mitchel is one of those perfect people that you can’t really explain. He makes everything better. You could be having the worst day of your life, and he could talk to you, and you’d suddenly feel like you were floating. He’s the nicest guy you’ll ever meet, no matter what happens, he will not leave your side.

“Hi Mitchel.” I smiled when he walked over to give me a hug. “ Thank you for literally everything.” Mitchel blushed as I said each word. He handed me his jacket, I must’ve shivered. I’m not cold, just nervous. Why nervous- I have no clue. I get nervous around him. It’s the good kind of nervous though.

“It’s no problem.” He dipped down and kissed my cheek. He knows how Alex and Jack are protective over me, and I’m glad that he’s acting like a gentleman around them. Although we aren’t dating, he’s the perfect friend.