Chapter 7

EMMA ALL TIME LOW IS MENTIONED SO PREPARE. YOU’LL CRY A LITTLE. I’M SORRY Erhm, I don’t really have anything for this chapter tonight, but I’m gonna rant a little. Jordan from the Ready Set is from INDIANA. but guess where he isn’t coming. Here. He isn’t coming to his own state for a concert on his tour. JORDAN BABY COME HOME. Yeah, he used to live like twenty minutes away from me. oh.  Sorry this chapter is a little late. I don’t have a good enough excuse as to why it is late, so yeah... SORRY BABIES. I LOVE YOU ALL OK. im gonna have a note at the end of this lol READ IT Sorry for the long note, but this chapter is a bit short. :3333 i’ll write this weekend I promise!!

Enjoy~

-Morgan<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly’s POV~ (The boys are leaving. It’s a Friday)

I can’t believe it’s already time for the boys to leave. I swear they had just gotten here yesterday! I don’t want them to leave, in all honesty. They’ve kept Maggie happy, and honestly, that is all that matters to me anymore. She deserves to be happy, and nothing but that. She’s been through so much in the past two weeks.

I haven’t had time to fully adapt to what she’s done and what she’s been through. I’m just hoping that these therapy classes will help her. She has met some people there and one of them is the cousin of All Time Low’s lead singer Alex Gaskarth. He’s Maggie’s life, soul, and reason to breathe. It hurts to know that she was so upset as to forget about him.

“Lilly, are you ready? I mean, I know you aren’t ready for them to leave, but are you ready to head to Harry’s?” Maggie asked. I could tell she was upset about them leaving. Her, Emma and I all were. Emma was here with us and we were all going to walk over to Harry’s before they all left us.

“Uhm, yeah. I’ll be out in a little bit.” I said back to her. I could hear her walk down the hall and down the stairs, talking to Emma. I picked up my phone and shoved it in my shorts back pocket. I didn’t put any makeup on because I knew that I would end up crying in one way or another.

I walked out into the kitchen and looked at Emma and Maggie. We all had on the same outfit, just about- shorts, a tank top, sunglasses and no makeup. We all laughed at the similarities in our clothes. “Lets go. Don’t want to miss them, do we?” Maggie said.

We all headed towards Harry’s house. We just talked about the little things going on in our lives. Emma told us about how she wanted to go to a Therapy class with Maggie. I was surprised, but I didn’t want to say anything about it. I felt bad. I felt like everybody around me was broken and I should have noticed, but I didn’t. I should have noticed Maggie’s depression, but I didn’t. I literally talked to her that morning. Why didn’t I notice something? Maggie talked about her classes and how she was going back on Thursday for the next one. I talked about how Alex and I were going on a date soon. The usual stuff between us was brought up.

When we got to Harry’s house, all of their stuff was being put into two cars and everybody was out on the lawn. Anne was in tears hugging each of the boys tightly, just like every other mother would have done if her baby was going to be going away for who knows how long. Five months at the most is when he’d be back for Christmas break.

Emma ran to Harry and jumped in his arms. She started crying, and it truly broke my heart. “I feel so bad for her, I don’t know what I’d do if the boy I was in love with traveled around the world and I could hardly see him.” I said looking at the two- talking to Maggie. She looked at me, and I realized- Zayn! “Maggie, I’m sorry....” She shrugged and we walked over to the others. Immediately, we were engulfed in a group hug, Emma and Harry included. We were all clutching on to each as if if we let go, we’d die. It almost feels like that. Slowly, we all let go. Some of us had tears falling already and some were choking them back.