Chapter 10

Wow, it feels like I haven’t updated in weeks, but it’s only been a couple of days. SO, I finally met my friend Austin (he loves 1D as well, which is how we met) he’s really amazing, and super nice. I just, I was so happy when we met, I can’t wait to see him again, hopefully soon! Now, in the last chapter it was a bit of a cliff hanger, so don’t hate me? jk I would hate me after that chapter.

Enjoy<3

~Morgan(:

-----------------------------------------------------

[Zayn’s POV]

“Zayn, we had a deal! You cannot just now decide to break it, now that you know she’s in love with you.” Each word Isabel spoke broke my heart into ten million pieces. I was shaking and almost sick to my stomach nervous.

“Isabel, I.. I don’t think I can do it, she’ll hate me, everybody will hate me. I c-can’t break her heart like this. I love her and she loves me, why can’t you just let us be happy together?” Tears formed in my eyes as she gave me her evil smirk that got me here to her house in the first place.

“Because Zayn,” she looked me in the eyes with her phone in hand, “I know a secret that I know, nobody else but me knows. Proof and all, and I’m sure that Twitter would just love to know about this. Oh, and what would the boys do if they found out about that night?” My mouth dropped open.

“You wouldn’t. It was a mistake, and I’ve never done it since. I trusted you, Isabel. That was something that I’m not proud of. Why would you ever use that against me? What did I do to you?” My throat closed up remembering that terrible night.

“@ihatezaynmalik: @zaynmalik ew just go away, nobody wants you in one direction. i hate you.”

“@grandideas_: @zaynmalik is just a stupid muslim. nobody loves him, #IHopeYouDie”

“@Casse_Millef: @zaynmalik I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE”

“@grandideas_: @Casse_Millef @zaynmalik wanna kill him and just get it over with?”

“@Casse_Millef: @grandideas_ @zaynmalik please and thank you.”

What did I do to deserve these horrible tweets? I’ve never met them in my life, I’ve never done anything to any of them. I can’t tweet them back, because the boys will know I’ve been reading this hate again, and I can’t break the promise that we made.

I felt the tears run down my cheeks as I reached for it. I know I shouldn’t, but it’ll take away the emotional pain. I can at least feel the physical pain and deal with it better. I made four scratchs on my upper arm. It stung and tears continued falling at the pain. I bit my lip and reached for the towel and held it down.

“Zayn? Where are you baby?” I jumped and cursed under my breath. Isabel’s back from shopping. That means the boys are going to be home in about an hour.

She walked up to the bathroom door and opened it. I looked away from her and down at the floor, which was hard, considering I was already sitting on it.

“Z-zayn? Oh my god. Zayn.” She rushed to my side and hugged me. I refused to cry infront of her, so I sat there and let her talk to me.

“Why would you do this to yourself? Have you been... have you been reading them again?” I nodded my head in defeat. I’m so stupid. How could I let her find me like this? We’re taking a short break off the tour in California and I was meant to be happy with my girlfriend and my best friends, not like this.

“Don’t tell.” Those were the only words I could manage to get out. She nodded her head.

“Only if you promise me something.” I looked up at her for the first time. I couldn’t read her expression, but I couldn’t read it. “Promise me that if I don’t tell anybody, when I need you to do something for me, you’ll do it.” I looked at her confused, of course I would do anything for her.