Chapter 5

Well, school is starting up again next week, so I’ll try to update as much as possible. I’m going to try to make this chapter a little longer. Pay attention to the details in some of the conversations :) They’ll come back later in the story. The conversation between Maggie and Emma shows how much I trust my best friend Emma. She’s reading this, so Emma I love you. <3

And just so you guys know, don’t eveeerrrr do anything that happens in this story, Cutting, Suicidal Thoughts, Bulimia. I promise you it isn’t worth it, none of it is. If you ever think about doing anything like that, please don’t feel shy to message me. I love each and every one of you. <3

Enjoy~

-Morgan <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying in bed listening to ‘It’s Complicated’ by A Day to Remember and reblogging black and white pictures to my Tumblr, when my door burst open and in ran five boys, five screaming boys. They all jumped on my bed and just stared at my screen, all of a sudden quiet.

“What do you guys want?” I asked

“Well.... we don’t want to go back to Haz’s house and we were wondering if we could sleep here?” Louis batted his eyelashes, then making the other boys batt their’s right in my face.

“I don’t care, there are some blankets-”

“No, we mean like in your bed, it’s all comfy and we’re already here, so we might as well, because you said we could!” Harry said as fast as he could, which wasn’t very fast.

“But, aren’t you guys leaving tomorrow?”

“Well, we had the date pushed, so we aren’t leaving for two more days.” Niall said. They were all waiting for my reply, which I don’t think really mattered.

“I don’t care if you sleep here, but please-” Each of them took their shirts off and flew them some random place in my room. “keep your shirts on.... nevermind.” The boys all laughed and laid out on my bed talking, since it was only 9 at night, making it too early for them to fall asleep.

Earlier after Zayn and I talked about our feelings, we both decided that if we still feel this way after I’m done with therapy and before the leave on tour, then we will date. Unless something terrible happens, I don’t think these feelings are going anywhere.

The reset of the group came back and we all talked everything out. We talked about the boys’ tour, Lilly and Alex, Harry and Emma, Zayn, Isabel and me, Liam and Danielle, and University/College. We talked about our futures and our history, almost everything. I never really realized how much I missed these nights. Harry, Lilly, and I used to do them all the time, and every since the X Factor, Up All Night and now Take Me Home, we include the other boys. We’re all a family.

Isabel ended up going to Manchester to stay with her friends. I sort of feel bad for her, but she was a bitch so I’m putting this one under karma’s doing. I’m just surprised about what has happened in the past week. I’ve gone from being in the hospital, to finding out my best friend who I am possible in love with feels the same way. If you take out my ‘accident’ you could say that I was happy, but since you can’t just take depression away, I’m on my way to happiness and that’s all I ask for.

“Maaaaaaaaggie.” Louis whined

“Louuuuuuis.” I whined back.

“Are you doing anything tomorrow at three?” I was about to say no, but I remembered I have an appointment from three in the afternoon until five.

“I have an appointment until five. Sorry Lou.” The boys all got silent and looked off in other places. It annoyed me that they were acting like that, but I guess I would get silent if one of them tried to commit. “Why? What did you have in mind, maybe we could do it a little beforehand?” I suggested, trying to brighten up the mood.