School character Intro

Începe de la început

Jay:

·        Member of school's popular group

· Member of school's popular group. Schools Heartthrob known for his visuals and IQ. All rounder in terms of all school activities.

·Member of school's popular group. Schools another Heartthrob Known for his visuals and good in athletics. Know Y/n and Jay Since childhood so they three are Best friends and Their parents are family friends.

· His personality is very cold and He is short tempered. But Infront of his friends he is total opposite personality but occasionally gets rude with them too.

· He is also one of Class topper always in the top 5. Good in History and English.

· He is also not athletic. He is good in Badminton, and known for his speed in Running. Always wins in Quiz competition and board games. Excels in gaming.

· He is cold and obedient child always follow rules and principals but when it comes to his friends, he can break them.

· He wasn't rude since childhood but due to some incidents in his life he became rude and introvert. But because of Y/n and Jake he still believes in friendship that's why they both have very special place in his heart and life.

Yunjin:

·        Member of school's popular group

· Member of school's popular group. She is known for her visuals and slim waist.

· Her personality is very friendly but gets savage occasionally (Side effects of staying with Rose and Jake) and She is very patient never gets angry easily.

· She is not bright student; she always struggles with her studies. But she is an athletic. she is good in every sport and very flexible, and quick learner in terms of athletics. Captain of Basketball and in hockey team too. Excellent gamer even better than Jay and Jake.

· She joined this school last year and saved by Y/n and Jay when Jiyeon was bullying her since then they are friends and member of popular group.

Rose: