CH-34 [M]

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mature scene ahead

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

Few weeks have passed since I've been back to walking, it was painful in the starting but now I can atleast fold my leg.

These days I can feel the distance between me and Minji.

I saw it in her eyes in the hospital when I told her I missed her more.

There was definitely something off.

She has been caring towards me but our old habits have stopped.

She doesn't face me when we're sleeping on the bed, doesn't hug me.

She avoids taking showers with me. I do feel like I'm forcing her to stay with me.

I've thought about it for a good three to four days. Today, I'm going to discuss with her.

If her feelings for me has faded, it's going to hurt me. I don't know what i should expect...

"What are you reading...?"

My thoughts stopped when I heard Minji's voice. I closed the book which i wasn't even reading, it was open for no reason.

"Just some random book..." I answered her, keeping the book over the table.

"Couldn't sleep? It's almost 2am." She looked up at the clock and back at me.

I scratched my nape awkwardly, "Yeah, time passed quickly, I was busy in the book."

"Is it that interesting?" She questioned and went inside the washroom for a shower, not waiting for my answer.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out of the washroom, letting my hair fall over my shoulders.

I saw Yoohyeon still sitting up, maybe waiting for me.

"You should sleep." I walked towards the mirror, I had to check my face, nowadays the air has been dusty and it causes pimples over my skin even after applying creams.

I felt her standing behind me. I made an eye contact with her through the mirror, "What Yoohyeon?" I questioned.

"This is affecting me..." She spoke.

I shrugged, "What is?—" i felt her pulling me by my upper arm, she turned me around to face her.

"Don't act like a fucking stranger." She spoke sternly. When she used the word 'fucking' I knew this night won't end well and we were obviously going to get into an argument.

"I am not acting like one." I defended myself.

Pushing her away, I walked towards my closet, she followed me, "Then what is it? Do you not love me anymore? Do you not care for me?"

"I do care for you, that's why I saved you!" I slightly raised my voice at her annoying behaviour.

"Just because you saved me, doesn't mean i should go through your cold treatment, right?" She spoke.

I ignored her and thankfully she left my back.

•••••••

[Few days later]

Yoohyeon sat beside luda, she rested her head over the table with a sigh.

"Are you good?" Asked Luda, noticing Yoohyeon's tiredness when she released the sigh.