CH-11

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mention of suicide.

•••••••

Minji entered inside with the tray, Yoohyeon was still asleep, she kept the tray beside the bed, over the table.

She gently shook Yoohyeon by her shoulder, "Wake up..."

Yoohyeon produced some mumbling sounds, Minji couldn't grasp it.

She intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon and shook her hand gently, the silver haired girl opened her eyes tiredly.

"Did you take the drops?" Asked Minji.

Yoohyeon shook her head as a no.

"Where is the eye drop?"

"There..." Yoohyeon pointed her finger towards the vase placed over a table, Minji walked towards the vase, where the eye dropper was placed.

"Minji, you don't have to do it for me...." Yoohyeon spoke.

The purple haired girl approached her, "Stay still." Minji whispered, keeping her knee over the side of Yoohyeon, she opened the cap of the dropper, with her thumb she pulled down the lower eyelid down, as prescribed, she squeezed two drops into Yoohyeon's eye. Minji repeated the same process with her other eye.

Yoohyeon gently closed her eyes, Minji smiled at her, she was extremely close to Yoohyeon's face, Minji's gaze went over her lips.

How will it feel to kiss her?

Should she try it?

Minji felt Yoohyeon's hand over her hand gently being wrapped.

She held Yoohyeon's hand firmly, "Your dad is cool." Yoohyeon whispered with her closed eyes.

Minji kept listening to her, brushing her thumb over Yoohyeon's skin.

"He sounds innocent..." Yoohyeon continued.

Minji chuckled, "You've only met him once and you think, he is innocent?" She questioned.

"Hmm..." Yoohyeon nodded, slowly.

"Do you know how many people he has killed, I've lost the count." Minji whispered.

"I don't care, he was nice to me..." Yoohyeon whispered.

Minji was slightly taken aback by her response, shouldn't Yoohyeon be disgusted with her father's deeds? Yoohyeon was never involved with any Mafia when she was on her duty, it meant she was a police officer who liked to stay away from the corrupted world of the Mafias.

Now that her response was changed, it meant she didn't mind Minji's work as well, but still Minji asked her, "I've tortured many people too, killed them without any second thoughts, does it make me bad?"

"No, you aren't bad. They deserved it." Yoohyeon answered, she opened her eyes slowly and adjusted her gaze over Minji.

"Most of them were innocent..." Minji whispered, pulling away her hand from Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon released a small sigh, "Should i care?" She asked.

Minji shook her head slightly, "You don't have to." She whispered with a smile, she didn't fell in love with this Yoohyeon but she could understand why Yoohyeon had changed her perspective.

"Namgil divorced me yesterday..." Minji spoke, changing the topic.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]