CH-2 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse, sexual assault, rape.

•••••••

Yoohyeon was thrown inside the car with others gripping over her arms.

She looked at Jisook who sat on the front seat, "Sir, i swear i didn't do anything!" She pleaded.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed looking back at her.

"Ma'am, accept it. You've brutally murdered her..." Mihi spoke, Yoohyeon glared at her, "I need my phone..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"You won't get your phone." Mihi replied, she removed another injection and brought it near Yoohyeon's neck, "Get away from me!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled shifting towards Heeyoung she kicked Mihi's chest, "Ow!" Mihi coughed, Heeyoung wrapped her hand around Yoohyeon's neck and choked her, Mihi continued what she was going to do, she inserted the injection into her skin.

Yoohyeon did try to fight but soon stopped her movements, Heeyoung pushed her aside, "She's not going to be easy to handle."

Simon spoke from the back.

"Till when?"

They all looked at Yunhee, beside Simon.

"Till when she can fight?" She questioned.

"We will keep her torturing until she gives up." She spoke.

"She's right." Jisook agreed, "Beat her up, give her electric shocks, drown her into water. Do everything that is needed to break her down mentally and physically. She will give up. Won't be much persistent."

Mihi hummed at Jisook.

•••••••

Yoohyeon woke up into pitch darkness, she looked around her, walls from three sides and in front of her were bars, with a huge hallway in the front of it.

This prison was a special prison.

Only used for the worst criminals, to let them be in a lonely place, which they deserved. They deserved not having inmates with them.

Yoohyeon didn't deserve whatever she was going through, she sat up and slided back to lean against the wall, she could smell dust over herself, she looked down at her uniform which was still on, but the stars she had were removed. It looked like a mess to her.

She stared at the darkness in front of her, her vision was heavy, she didn't know what was going to happen next, she also knew she cannot overpower her teammates and other police officers, if they ever decide to attack her.

She didn't wanted to be here in the first place, she wanted to be in her flat, comfortably laying on the bed or her couch, she missed the warmth of her home.

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the hard wall.

She wasn't going to sleep, she couldn't sleep at all.

•••••••

Yoohyeon heard some footsteps approaching her, the sun lighted the hallway as well as the prison brightly.

She focused her gaze on her teammates who were smiling at her, Simon unlocked the bars, they walked inside, "Good morning..." Heeyoung greeted, "Ma'am..." She mocked her at the end, "Oh c'mon, don't tease her." Mihi spoke.

Yoohyeon noticed a box of clothing in Mihi's hands.

Simon walked towards Yoohyeon and rested his foot over her shoulder, "How do you feel now?" He asked.