CH-8

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse

•••••••

Minji felt an arm wrapping around her waist, she turned around to face Namgil.

"Good morning..." He whispered in a lower voice with a smile.

"Get ready, we need to interrogate Mihi." Minji spoke, she sat up.

Namgil pulled her by her wrist, "We already have the murderer in our hands, it's Yoohyeon. Why are you so stubborn?" He spoke.

Minji gently moved his hand away, "Remember real murderer of Mirae is still free. I won't stop until i find the real culprit. As i have said before, stop complaining and start cooperating, some fucker just stabbed her repeatedly to death, smashed her face with a huge rock. The person had hate towards her or us. I don't know who it is yet, but i will keep searching. If you don't wanna join, that's cool!" Minji walked out of the bed, she started walking towards the washroom.

•••••••

Mihi had been staring at Yoohyeon the whole night, it didn't help her, they were in a same room.

She couldn't stop her anger towards Yoohyeon, they were beaten up, abused badly and Yoohyeon....

She was sleeping peacefully.

None of the bodyguards interrogated her.

"Were you awake before me...?"

She turned her head towards Heeyoung.

Mihi hummed.

Heeyoung stared at Yoohyeon before looking back at Mihi, "Minji won't leave us... Should we confess...?" Heeyoung whispered in the end.

"No." Mihi replied, shaking her head slightly.

"What...? Look at your face..." Heeyoung spoke, Mihi's jaw was swollen, her lips were badly bruised.

"That guy will beat you up again." Heeyoung spoke.

"Look at her Heeyoung..." Mihi gestured at Yoohyeon.

"She is living a good life and here we are beaten up, trashed for no reason. She deserves this, not us." Mihi spoke.

Heeyoung stared at Yoohyeon before facing Mihi.

"You don't get it..." Heeyoung spoke. "Minji already knows that Yoohyeon isn't the one. That woman will kill us, if we don't tell her the truth..." Heeyoung whispered in a lower voice.

Their conversation stopped when the door opened.

They got startled at Minji and Namgil.

"Good morning ladies." Minji spoke with a smile, one man dragged a chair for Minji inside the room.

Minji sat over the chair and clasped her hands together, facing Mihi.

"You're really a bitch. Who let you join the police department? You've been working against the laws... Why...?" Minji leaned towards Mihi, she rested her hand over her shoulder.

"I've never worked against the law."

Minji raised her hand in the air, swinging it, she slapped Mihi's side face. She gripped over her collar and pulled her towards herself.

"Bitch, accusing someone of a crime they haven't done... Isn't that against the law?" She asked in a whisper, it was clear that Minji was angry at her, the attitude Mihi had, was supposed to be brought in place.