CH-7 [M]

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse, mature scene ahead.

•••••••

Mija walked outside of the car with Minji walking side by side with her, "Why are we here?" Mija spoke as they made their way to the police station.

"To find them..." Minji replied.

"Who?"

"Three bitches. They ran away when i killed Jisook and Simon."

"I don't understand you Minji..." Mija held her wrist and turned her around to face her, they stopped between their tracks, "You are keeping your sister's murderer in our place. You're worried for her, you are feeding her. What are you trying to do!? As much as i love you, i loved Mirae as well and i won't tolerate you being all nice with her murderer..." Mija stopped between her words when she remembered the details of her youngest daughter's murder, "She smashed her face... Can you imagine how Mirae must've felt at that time?" Mija questioned not liking Minji's behaviour towards the murderer.

Minji held her mother's hand into her grip, "Yoohyeon didn't kill Mirae-"

"Stop it." Mija spoke raising her hand in the air. "Don't cover up for her." Mija continued before walking towards the car.

"Mom! Mom!" Minji walked towards her mother who turned around to look at her.

"Do you think I'm not affected by Mirae's death?" Minji questioned.

"No." Mija replied back causing Minji to gasp a little, "I don't think so with the way you're behaving with that murderer...-"

Minji took a sharp breath in, "Don't call her that, she is not a murderer..." Minji whispered.

"I'm done talking with you. I can't believe you!" Mija started walking away. Minji didn't bother to stop her mother.

The purple haired girl started walking towards the police station followed by the bodyguards.

A small argument with her mother wasn't going to stop her from questioning the authorities.

_______

"Here is your coffee ma'am..." Jiham spoke placing a cup over the table, he made his way to his chair, he first looked at the men standing behind Minji.

"What can I help you with?" He asked with a polite smile looking at Minji.

"How are things going?" Minji casually asked taking the cup in her hand.

"Pretty good, I'm grateful that i got this position, Mr.Jisook was a mentor for me...-"

"Do you know what happened to him and the other cop... Simon?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"No ma'am, there was no particular news on it and i visited their family, they just disappeared..." Jiham spoke with a worry.

Minji smiled at his genuine reaction, "I killed them." Minji leaned slightly and whispered.

Jiham kept staring at her before chuckling, he leaned back over his chair, "Ma'am, i do know you're in Mafia but you can't kill anyone just like that..."

"Why not?" Minji asked raising an eyebrow curiously.

"That's against the law." He replied.

"I see... I respect laws until they work in my favour. If not, i like taking things in my hands..." Minji explained taking a sip from her coffee.