CH-26 [M]

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Little mature scene.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked in front of the building, she received the call from Luda.

Luda rejected her calls before.

_______

"Hello? I'm waiting for you, since fifteen minutes." Yoohyeon spoke.

"I can't come today, I'm sick. I can't even walk..."

"Okay, that's alright... Take care of yourself..."

"Yeah... We can meet after you complete the work..."

"No, you should take a rest."

"I will get bored, let's hangout after you're done. I'll wait for you outside of the company..."

"Okay, cool... Goodbye, take care..."

"Bye bye..."

_______

Disconnecting the call Yoohyeon placed the phone inside the pocket.

She walked towards the car and got inside.

_______

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I walked towards the cabin and opened it with the key.

I met Victoria in the way, I don't understand her. If she does likes Jiham, shouldn't she focus on him.

I've noticed that she has been trying to flirt with me for a long time.

And even if she was not interested in anyone else, she should atleast respect her friendship with Minji.

"Yoohyeon, here's your coffee..." I slightly looked back at Victoria.

I took the cup with a smile and went inside.

She stared at me for few minutes before walking away. I locked the door.

Walking inside the washroom, i poured the cup into the sink.

Walking outside, i walked towards the table, resting the cup over the table, i sat over my chair and opened my laptop.

I looked up at the door and Victoria was there.

Walking towards the door, i opened it, "Complete these files today..." She spoke and walked inside.

Keeping the files over the table she looked at me with a small smile, "You finished your coffee?" She looked at the empty cup and then at me.

"Yeah, I did..." I answered.

•••••••

[Victoria's POV]

She smiled at me and answered "Yeah, I did..."

How did Minji choose her as a partner? She keeps lying. She has never drunk any of the drinks I've given her.

I was angry at her. It wasn't like i was going to seduce her or anything through the fucking drink.

If i want, i can do it without any drinks and she'll leave Minji in seconds.

That's the power i have.

I walked towards her, i expected her to step back but she didn't. Maybe she isn't that tough? And a saint.

How can she not feel attracted towards me. Jiham did feel it.