CH-27

[Victoria's POV]

From there we took her to an empty street, where no people could be seen. The mic street.

Things escalated when Joon tried to defend her, I was extremely angry at him. He was a fucking driver.

I still remember him saying, 'Sir, don't abuse her.' to Jiham.

I just watched him because there was no way he could've saved her. The bodyguards did their job by slamming a rod into him.

I did order them to find him but he ran away.

If i ever see his face, I won't leave him. I'll make sure to kill him for coming between our plan that day.

Fortunately for him, i never saw him.

I'm hoping he left the country.

Jiham forced Mirae in front of me.

I don't feel bad for her because she came between our affair. What smart person would try to cut between me and Jiham.

I will kill anyone and everyone who dares to question our love. So what if he is old? He has a family, which is breaking apart.

I didn't commit a sin.

Minji can fuck off. It's not my fault her dad fell for me.

I heard a knock over my door, i saw an employee.

"Come in."

The door opened and he walked inside, "Ma'am, I have a request." He spoke.

"What is it?"

"I need to change my birth date over my document, the certificate I got for my promotion, it had a wrong birthdate."

"Did you bring other documents?" I asked.

"I did..." He spoke with a smile and walked towards my table, i gestured him to sit while I opened my laptop.

•••••••

Luda spent her time taking naps all day, she would wipe her nose after sniffing with a tissue covering her nose.

Living alone was indeed hard. She thought about inviting Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon might be busy in her job.

Luda got up and walked towards the washroom to take another warm shower to feel better.

•••••••

"Ma'am! Please, believe me!" Matthew clenched his fists over the table.

"Are you threatening me?" Minji raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I, you're my gold pot. I get cash from you. But i wasn't there with the dealer! He is lying!"

"Sir, why would I lie, you said Minji isn't a good customer and you wanted to work with her dad..." Matthew's brother Zack replied.

"I never said that! Stop trapping Minji, she is going to buy drugs from me and only me! She won't buy it from you." Matthew answered back.

Zack chuckled, "She will buy from me, you're going to betray her anyways..."

Minji's eyes checked the brothers, when she heard the word betray.

Matthew whipped his head towards Minji, "Hell no! You know i would never betray you! Don't believe this dumbass. Your dad isn't buying from him anymore, so he is trying to shove his ass into our business!"

"Shut the fuck up, dickhead!" Zack yelled at him.

"You've always tried to steal from me!" Matthew yelled back at him.