CH-20

Yoohyeon put an alarm for herself, she woke up on an empty bed.

Checking the time, she realised there was still time for her work, so maybe she could complete the project, hand-written.

There was no way she could complete her work in only half an hour, but she could write few lines.

She started writing out, taking new blank papers.

_______

Walking out with the laptop bag, she sat over the chair to have her breakfast, Minji was sitting in front of her.

They didn't interact at all. Yoohyeon knew Minji was aware of what she said last night.

Yoohyeon gave a thank you to the servant and started eating the breakfast.

Only one bite and Yoohyeon covered her mouth with the extreme spice she felt over her tongue, she coughed.

"What the fuck is this!?" She exclaimed pushing away the plate and looking at Minji.

"What? I didn't do anything?" Minji spoke, keeping her phone down.

"Minji, if you a have problem, you should talk it out with me." Yoohyeon spoke, she got out of the chair and started walking away.

Minji let her go.

Getting up from her chair, she walked towards the kitchen and stared at the three servants who witnessed everything.

"Sorry ma'am, it was a mistake. I didn't taste the food..." The woman in the middle spoke walking towards Minji, clenching her fists tightly over her sides in nervousness. She was the one to prepare breakfast for Yoohyeon.

Minji folded her arms, "It's alright. Be careful from the next time."

"Yes ma'am!" She gave her a bow, feeling a relief.

•••••••

Yoohyeon squeezed in Luda's side when Victoria joined them.

Her car was broken in the middle of the highway, Yoohyeon offered her a ride, thinking Victoria would take the front seat beside the driver but she sat on her side.

Yoohyeon thought that this opportunity was a golden opportunity to talk with Victoria about the project so that she won't insult her in front of everyone.

"Ma'am..." Yoohyeon whispered in a lower tone, ganing Victoria's attention, she switched off her phone.

"The project you gave me-"

"Oh!? I almost forgot about it, did you bring the file?" Asked the black haired woman.

"I accidentally spilled...water over it..." Yoohyeon whispered, her gaze lowered as she spoke.

Luda was shocked to hear that as well.

"Great." Victoria spoke.

"I'm really sorry, I'll complete it as soon as we reach the company."

"Yoohyeon, today is submission. How did Minji hire you? You don't have any potential. Just because you are giving me a ride, you thought i will forgive your mistake?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Please ma'am, give me one more chance, i will do my best. Please..." Yoohyeon spoke.

Victoria ignored her and got busy in her phone.

•••••••

Once Victoria walked away from them, Yoohyeon sighed and faced Luda.

"Don't take her words on your heart... Did you really spill the water over your project?" Asked Luda, she gripped over Yoohyeon's hand and got out of the car.