CH-30

WARNING ⚠️

Sensitive content

•••••••

She felt the coldness, her panting breath was the only sound she could hear, it was echoing in her ears, the black pitch cabin felt cold.

Tears wouldn't stop due to the extreme pain, she lost alot of blood, her fists were clenched hoping the pain would ease.

When she tried to move her leg, the knife inside her thigh would move as well, making it extremely hard for her, she could barely see anything or hear anything, her senses were much more slower than before.

She didn't count or could count how much time passed for her to be at the same spot after Victoria left.

Her chest rose to take in sharp breaths,

She felt an arm around her nape,

"Yoohyeon!"

She smiled when she heard Minji's desperate and helpless voice, calling out to her,

"Yoohyeon... I'm here..." She just layed her head over Minji's arm, she was about to close her eyes,

"Please don't close your eyes... Im begging you."

She felt Minji's arm behind her back, she couldn't even talk, whenever she tried to speak she felt a huge lump in her throat.

Minji's voice was still echoing in her ears,

"Please Yoohyeon, sit up and open your eyes."

Somehow she sat up, laying her head over Minji's shoulder.

Minji's eyes went over Yoohyeon's thigh, she rested her hand over the knife, she felt Yoohyeon flinch, "No..." The silver haired girl whispered, stopping Minji from touching the knife.

Minji knew Yoohyeon was in pain and she won't be able to move but they had to get out because when she arrived in the company Wonyoung was nowhere to be found, it meant she went to Jiham's company and was going to release the bodyguards.

Minji entered inside her mother's company from the back entrance.

"Yoohyeon please, you need to get up..." Minji whispered near Yoohyeon's ear, brushing her upper arm.

"I can't..."

"We need to get out of here."

_______

Yoohyeon sat inside the car's backseat with her girlfriend's help, she saw Minji yelling at Jiham as she started driving the car.

•••••••

Minji layed Yoohyeon over the ground.

The silver haired girl opened her eyes, she noticed alot of trees.

Their car's fuel was over so Minji had to stop behind a tree, near a highway. She couldn't call anyone because she didn't had any phone.

"Yoohyeon, I will try to remove the knife, okay...?"

"Please Minji...don't. It's paining..." Yoohyeon replied, not liking the idea.

Minji made Jiham sit against the tree he watched their interaction quietly.

"If i don't, it will hurt more..." Minji gently gripped over Yoohyeon's hand, she felt her heart being shattered in pieces when Yoohyeon started whimpering and sobbing.

"I cannot do this... I'm gonna die..." Yoohyeon spoke, her grip becoming tight over Minji's hand.

"Don't say that. I won't let you die..." Minji cupped Yoohyeon's face, "They will cut it..."

"What...?" Minji whispered.

"If I live, the doctors... will cut my leg..."

"No, they won't!" Minji exclaimed in a whisper.

"I've lost too much blood, I know it..." Yoohyeon whispered, she opened her eyes and locked her gaze with Minji, "I can't do this Minji..."

"I don't want to believe in you." Minji whispered and moved towards Yoohyeon's thigh, she rested her hand over the knife.

Yoohyeon's whimpers were slowly fading away which Minji noticed, she placed her hand over Yoohyeon's cheek, "Don't close your eyes—"

She gulped down the nervousness, she gently shook Yoohyeon's face,

"Yoohyeon..."

When Yoohyeon didn't move, Minji rested her ear over Yoohyeon's chest, she couldn't hear any beat.

"Yoohyeon! Please wake up!" Minji cupped Yoohyeon's face and shook her, her fists clenched over Yoohyeon's collars, "Yoohyeon!" She yelled again and couldn't stop sobbing, "Y-Yoohyeon..." She stuttered and shook Yoohyeon again by her shoulders.

Minji got up and stared at Jiham, the reason was him for Yoohyeon's state.

She walked towards a pile of rocks, taking a rock in her hands, which was of brick's size, she walked towards Jiham.

"No... Minji... I-I'm sorry!" Jiham pleaded when Minji raised the rock in the air and swung it towards his face with a force.

His face was smashed against the tree, Minji kept repeating the same action until he started crying with a loud scream his legs wouldn't stop shaking, blood was everywhere.

Minji dropped the rock and walked towards Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon... Please wake up..." She whispered placing her hands over Yoohyeon's cheeks. "You...can't leave me!" She yelled at her in between her sobs, "Please!"

Minji's ears got alerted when she heard a sound of truck.

She whipped her head to look at a huge truck approaching near and near.

She quickly ran towards the highway and waved her hands.

The truck stopped in it's track.

"Please, I need your help... My girlfriend, she's not waking up..." Minji spoke wiping her tears and walking towards the window of the driver.

The man gave her a confusing look, the woman sitting beside him, rested her hand over the man's hand, "We shouldn't trust her..."

"I'm not a thief! I need your help, please!" Minji got over her knees, clasping her hands together.

The man pointed a gun at her, "Move back."

She got up and stepped back.

He got out of the driving seat still pointing the gun at her.

"She's there..." Minji pointed at the spot.

The man and the woman followed her.

"Oh my God!" The woman exclaimed looking at the scene, closely.

"Let's pick her up!" The man spoke, keeping the gun in his gun holder.

They picked Yoohyeon up and layed her into the back of the truck.

"Let's bring him too—" The man started walking towards Jiham's dead body.

"No, please. The people who killed him are still in this forest, i witnessed his death by myself, they attacked my girlfriend too..If they find us, they're gonna kill us too..." Minji whispered looking between them, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"She's right... He looks dead. Let's not waste our time." The woman placed her hand over the man's forearm.

He hummed and they moved to their seats while Minji sat beside Yoohyeon, she intertwined her hand with Yoohyeon and rested her face over Yoohyeon's chest. "I won't let you die..." She whispered squeezing Yoohyeon's hand in her hold.

×××××××

👀