CH-1

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Sensitive content ahead.

•••••••

Heeyoung typed out the details of the case over her laptop, as quickly as possible. She was accompanied by her friend, Yunhee. Both hated to be in a hurry.

"Does she not understand that we're human beings? How am I suppose to work this fast?" Heeyoung complained to her friend.

"Really? I don't know what she thinks of herself." Yunhee replied with an annoying tone.

Their small conversation came to an end after the door of the office was opened, startling them.

They both stood up and gave a bow to their officer.

"Good morning ma'am." They smiled at her.

"Good morning, i can see you're typing out the document now." The silver haired girl spoke, keeping the file over the table, walking towards it.

"Actually, ma'am. Aren't you pressuring us to work overtime?" Yunhee spoke with an awkward smile, clasping her hands behind.

Yoohyeon rested her hands over the table, "As far as i know, you both worked under a male officer. He is my friend, he didn't had any complaints with you because you never gave him a hard time. What's wrong with you both? I literally told Heeyoung to complete the work yesterday. Two documents. Only two papers." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Heeyoung.

"Complete your work. Hurry up. I don't want excuses." Yoohyeon spoke sternly before getting back to attend the call she received.

_______

Heeyoung completed the work finally and then they had to go to attend a murder case.

Other two cops, Simon and Mihi had joined them on the search.

_______

Yoohyeon would lead the team, she sent Mihi and Simon in another direction whereas Heeyoung and Yunhee followed her.

"Can you both check the backyard?" Asked Yoohyeon looking between Heeyoung and Yunhee.

"No." They replied in unison.

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and removed her gun, walking towards the main door.

"I'll open the door, if you see anyone shoot them. There's one dead body inside. The girl is hiding in the closet upstairs, got it?" Yoohyeon whispered.

"Yes ma'am." They gave her a nod.

On the count of three, she opened the door to see a dead body laying on the floor, the man had his gun pointed over the little girl's head.

"Don't come near me!" He Warned them, he had a mask over his face.

Yoohyeon looked at Heeyoung and Yunhee. They clearly didn't follow her order, instead they stared at the criminal in front of them.

Yoohyeon took one step ahead, "Leave her..." She spoke, pointing her gun at the guy.

The girl was sobbing while the guy had his grip tight over the girl's hair.

"We won't arrest you. Drop the gun." The silver haired girl spoke, she was relieved to know that the guy was an extreme narcissist because she had to pretend to understand his situation by giving him few praises, "I'm doing this for a reason. I didn't kill her for money..." He explained it to Yoohyeon pointing at the woman's dead body on the floor.

The moment he pointed his gun towards the body, Heeyoung shot him in his shoulder, the three of them ran towards him, Yoohyeon kicked him in his abdomen and got him over his knees, "It hurts! Why would you shoot me!?" He yelled at Heeyoung and tried to run towards her but Yoohyeon and Yunhee held him back. Mihi and Simon joined them from the back.