CH-4

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Sensitive content.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I was informed that Mirae's elder sister was going to meet me.

Simon had punched me in the left eye repeatedly before we actually started moving. I could barely walk.

My knees would pain when i would move my leg slightly.

They still dragged me forcefully.

When i entered inside and sat in front of her, i could see her blurry figure and the man sitting beside her, sounded like the man who kicked me and punched me in front of Mirae's parents, so i knew it was him.

I could see purple colour, her hair were in purple. I could not see her face properly.

She asked me the same question again, if i killed her sister or not.

But then...

She asked me 'How?'

It was a scary question.

Not only Simon and others will hit me with the rod but Mihi might sexually assault me later, if i do not convince the woman in front of me that i actually did the crime.

At this point, i would accept death.

I had no choice, my hands were behind my back so i couldn't even grab anyone's gun to shoot myself.

I gulped down and decided to answer.

"I...I was driving a car..." I started.

She was waiting for me to continue because she didn't say anything.

"When Mirae arrived at the spot, i s-stabbed her..." I stuttered in between. I hope she believes me.

She hummed and placed her chin over her clasped knuckles on the table.

•••••••

"Why did you kill her?" Asked the purple haired girl.

She hated how Yoohyeon took most of the time to answer.

She slammed her hand over the table when Yoohyeon didn't reply in an instant, "Hurry up! I don't have time." She checked her wrist watch.

Getting up from the chair, she walked towards Yoohyeon, when Minji walked towards her, Mihi backed away to give her space.

"Why did you kill her?" Minji whispered keeping her hand over the silver haired girl's shoulder.

"We had an argument..." Yoohyeon replied looking up at Minji.

"Oh..." Minji cupped Yoohyeon's face, she moved her hand towards Yoohyeon's swollen eye.

Yoohyeon knew what Minji was gonna do, she moved her face backwards but Minji kept her grip tight over her face, "You killed her because of an argument? Were you that angry at her? Even if you were, what gives you a right to kill her?" She spoke, pressing her thumb into the swollen area, near Yoohyeon's eye.

"Please, please... Don't. It hurts..." Yoohyeon whispered in a shaky voice, while she tried to move her face away from Minji's grip.

"Never heard your name from Mirae's tongue. How did you know her?" Asked Minji, keeping the pressure over Yoohyeon's bruise.

"I... We were in a relationship..." Yoohyeon spoke, her eyes started watering with the pain, voice trembled with nervousness.

"Which car were you driving..."