Uncut Crew battle: Jam Republic vs Tsubakill

When it was their time to do their crew battle it was against Tsubakill: two groups, each global crew

When it was their time to do their crew battle it was against Tsubakill: two groups, each global crew. Azure smiled as they all stood up to go to the stage. Tsubakill followed their way as the other teams stood up or around the stage to look at both teams battle it out. They had listened to Daniel who spoke to them. Azure and Kirsten smiled as they heard their song after Daniel had spoken.

As the girls did the intro everyone got hyped. 

"Are you ready?" Kirsten asked smiling before she and Azure had high-five before they let Latrice get center.  They started dancing, their moves in sync and smooth. Azure's facial expression causing scenes as they the pop that gal. Their hip movements causing everyone to cheer. As each member had their own spotlight. Azure gaining attention as she moves was so smooth and quick as she swiftly turn around as she pops her butt causing everyone to cheer. They continued to dance as the other teams was engrossed in Jam Republic's crew battle. As they moved closer to Tsubakill as they acted like they were punching them. Before they started shaking their butt at them. Azure smiled as her and the girls started heading back. It was Tsubakill turn who dance to Bottoms up as they pretended that they were drunk as they place the drunk cans in from of them before they step on them kicking them to the girls. Azure moves out the way.

"Oh, hell nah." Azure thought as she had a huge smile on her face.

They watched the girl's dance. Azure nodding along at the song watching. Once they were done, as Daniel said 1. Both teams stood on their sides as they waited for the judges to say the winner. 

                                                                              .

                                                                              .

                                                                               .

                                                                               .

                                                                                .

                                                                  Jam Republic

Azure and the girls smile as they listened to each judge before they went to hug Tsubakill. Azure hugged Akanken and Sayaka. 

"You were awesome!! Crazy but awesome!! You scared me with those cans." Azure says to them as they started laughing. 

"Sorry." Sayaka says.

"No, it's okay. It was game changing." Azure complimented before all the girls went to their separate sides. 

Azure liked dancing against Tsubakill. Azure sat down in her spot as many of the teams cheered for them. She couldn't wait for the future challenges ahead.

(Quick special chapter so sorry if it's short)