Lady Bounce vs. Jam Republic

Azure walks out with the girls, her tallness still something to talk about

Azure walks out with the girls, her tallness still something to talk about. She smiled at the girls as they posed with finger guns up. Azure to the crowd before following suit before they finished walking to the stage, touching some of crowds' hands as they went. Azure felt she was living they dream as she relished in the screams of the crowd. She blew kisses to the audience as some of the Korean Jammies blew kisses back.

                                                                                     ~Interim~

The girls celebrated them being number #1. Azure started booty shaking like when they found out that they were number #4 on the no respect board. Kirsten hitting her butt this time before Azure stop. Azure sat in the room with the girls, where they sat amongst themselves. 

"Okay, we're ready to explode." Kirsten spoke.

"Yes." they agreed with her.

"We like moving fast- paced." Kirsten continued Azure doing more dance moves in her seat, causing laugher.

"Next C." Kirsten started.

"C." Audrey said.

"Most important." Kirsten started.

"No one can really do what we can do."

"Physical movement of the hips."

"We kind of want to give the audience a live version." Kirsten continued on.

"And make them scream."

"Hips don't lie." Kirsten finished.

                                    (When they were told the last announcement.)

"Yes!" Kirsten yelled.

"Yes?" Azure questioned.

"Yes. We can get Tutus." Kirsten says all cheery with her cheeky little smile. 

They continued talking, Azure saying something here and there.

"Now we are going to slay mama." Kirsten says to them with a smile.

"Slay mama." Ling says agreeing.

"Easy. we can sleep in peace tonight." Kirsten says before they all Leave.

" Kirsten says before they all Leave