Winning Results

They had hurried up to get ready for their special performances

They had hurried up to get ready for their special performances. Azure had put on a simple fit something quick to take off. The middle class had gone first as they dance to Swipe.

(0:00-0:34)

Next Latrice step into the frame along with Azure who smirk as the other girls came up as they dance to click like.

(0:34- 1:02)

Azure moves smooth yet Hypnotizing as she dances. Once they were finished, it was the rookie's turn.

(1:03-1:40)

After was smoke as each leader brought their a-game.

(1:40-2:44)

Azure followed the rest of the girls as they all walk on stage to finish with the leaders as they all dance to smoke.

(2:45-3:12)

Azure 's move match many of the leaders with her own swag. She stood on the left wing as she dance her hardest yet chill version of smoke. They had posed after they finished it.  After their performance was over it was now time to see who the winner crew of Street Woman Fighter was.

  After their performance was over it was now time to see who the winner crew of Street Woman Fighter was

All crews stood on their personal podiums as they waited to see who would reach their crown. They listen to Daniel speak to the crowd. Azure touch Kirsten's arm as they smiled to each other before they held hands. Daniel started calling out their places.

                                                        4th: Manne Queen

                                                         3rd: 1Million

It was two spaces left, the girls now holding each other's hands as they waited to see who would win. She smiled at her girls before they listen to Daniel speak one more time before he announced the winner off SWF season 2.

                                                      1st: BEBE

Azure and the girls clapped for them as they went to hugged them. Jam Republic was second place. Azure could deal with it. She knew by their stats that they already had claim many people worldwide hearts and that all that mattered to her.  Bada hugged Azure tight.

"So proud of you! You all did very well." Azure said it her ear in Korean as Bada nodded. 

Azure stood on their podium as they listened to Bada speak. They listened to BEBE before Dainiel started speaking. Azure congrats them again as she shared a hugged with Lusher and Tatter. The other groups started coming up to congratulate the winner crew. Azure smiled at Akanken, who hugged her before they had taken pictures. Halo and the Wolf'Lo gang had come over as they hugged Azure hugging her. She kissed each girl on their cheeks as they all blushed slightly. Baby Sleek joking how she was married. The girls laughed before Azure had turned her attention to Harper, who had called her over. She had walk over only to be stopped by Mike, as they did a hug. Before she walked down the stage stairs, under the watchful eye of Daniel Kang as she hug her mother and Harper before taking little Gaby from her mother's arms, who were reaching for her. 

"Hi Gaby baby." Azure cooed as Gaby held on to her neck not wanting to let go.

"She wanted to see her auntie." Harper joked.

"Of course, she knows she's Titi baby." Azure cooed as she put multiple kissing on her cheeks.  Gaby and her had a cause a commotion as many of the crowd saw her with the 8-month-old. They wondered if that was her baby or if she was a relative, but they relished in the smiles her, and the baby shared.

"She's coming with me." Azure says and She headed over to the stage, going up them with the help of Daniel. 

 Let's just say Korea and the Dance crews would always love to see Azure again. With her showing her methods of dancing, she would cause a world storm in Korea. Can't wait to see the next agencies.