Rehearsal/Mega Crew Video

Azure and the girls sat as the studio where they sat down in front of the laptop as they pass out the number of dancers each crew had in their Mega Crew. Azure smiled as she looked at their number. A total of 77 members of their mega crew. Deep N Dap had more than them, but Azure didn't let it faze her. The producers told them that they were going to watch each crew's final rehearsal. Azure and the rest of the girls watch Kirsten start the video before they were welcomed with Wolflo's rehearsal.

"That's cool." Kirsten and Latrice said.

"I like it. Unnies so good." Azure smiled with a thumbs up.

                                                                                Next was Lady Bounce

Azure thought the girls did amazing. Lady Bounce's choreography was simple yet clean. Azure liked their theme. Once the video was done, next was BEBE.

"Do you know any of the guys BEBE dance with?" Kirsten asked.

"They dance with WEDEMBOYS." Latrice clarified.

"Are they like a dance crew too?" Azure asked looking at the video.

"Yeah." Latrice nodded before turning to look at the video.

Azure hummed before they started watching it. It was another interesting concept using the male dancers, the sheet was confusing to her. Very different from both Lady Bounce and Wolflo. The producers had let them know that they wouldn't show them their rehearsal, so they were showed to Deep N Dap. 

Azure thought their final rehearsal was neat, but she wanted to see what outdoor setting they chose. The video ended before going into 1Million's rehearsal video.

"Wow." Kirsten gasps as they watch on.

"Okay, this is so amazing like what the hell." Azure says.

Azure had to give it to 1Million, they were an amazing dance crew. Azure kept asking Kirsten to restart the video as the girls laugh at their friend.

"One more please." Azure almost begged using the eyes, she used to use on her when they were younger.

                                                           Mannequeen was next.

Azure and the girls looked as they watched the 'K-pop queens' Manne Queen do their rehearsal. 

"So cool. The musicality." Kirsten says.

"Very clean and neat." Azure commented.

Soon they had to choose who would be eliminated. Most of the Teams choose BEBE.

 Most of the Teams choose BEBE